Perfect Hair Collection

WHEN ADVERSITY COMES, GOD GOT YOU.

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHEN ADVERSITY COMES, GOD GOT YOU.
    Posted: May 27 2014 at 12:02pm

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by allowing God to show you how to move gracefully in the midst of adversity. Let Jesus keep you calm and cause you to know His grace like never before as you move from faith to faith. “In the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider: God has made the one as well as the other, so that man may not find out anything that will be after him.” (Eccl 7:14 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and let God be your covering in all that you are doing for the glory of God.

Challenge of the day: Know that when adversity come, you will survive it, because of your obedience as you walk in the love and grace of The Lord Jesus Christ. “For your obedience is known to all, so that I rejoice over you, but I want you to be wise as to what is good and innocent as to what is evil.” (Roms 16:19 ESV)

To God be the glory and many blessings,

Start Your Day With God

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 3:15pm
How You Can Be Sustained Through Any Situation

May 30, 2014

And he said, “Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.”

Job 1:21

There was an elderly lady who, for 90 years, claimed 2 Timothy 1:12 as her life verse. She quoted it every morning in the old King James, “…for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed to him against that day.”

In her later years, however, the woman began to lose her memory and could only quote parts of the verse. Finally on her deathbed, she was heard to say over and over again the only part she could remember. In a barely audible voice she said, “Him… Him… Him.” And that single word was enough to sustain and strengthen her all the way to heaven.

When it comes down to it, isn’t that what it’s really all about? Scripture… salvation… holy living… it’s really all about Him! And while our bodies will fail and our minds will lose their acuity, He will always remain the focus of our praise.

All you need is Jesus. Don’t let counting how much time you’re spending reading the Bible take your focus off of Him. In the good and the bad times of life, whether the Lord gives or takes away, remember Him… Him… Him.

KEEP JESUS AS THE SINGLE FOCUS OF YOUR LIFE AND GOD WILL SUSTAIN YOU WHATEVER COMES YOUR WAY.

Crosswalk
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:00am

PRAISE AND WORSHIP GOD IN ADVERSITY!

Day 73

Good Morning Brothers and Sisters,

I hope and pray that all is well with you and your family.  Start your day with God, by giving God glory and praise always.  It is highly easy to praise God during good days and when it is evident that your blessings are from God.  But what about praising God when you are suffering and pain is in your heart from the hurt from someone has caused you.  What about praising God then?  David understood praising and worshiping God during the death of his son, he never stopped acknowledging God. We must learn to glorify Jesus Christ at all times, through the good and hard times.  “When David saw that his servants were whispering, David perceived that the child was dead.  Therefore David said to his servants, Is the child dead?  And they said, “He is dead.” So David arose from the ground and, washed and anointed himself, and changed his clothes and he went into the house of the Lord and worshipped.  Then he went to his own house, and when he requested, they set food before him, and he ate.” (2 Sam 12:19-20 NKJV) So be encouraged this morning and come up out of your sorrow and worship and praise God in spite of what is going on around you.

“Then Job arose, tore his robe, and shaved his head; and he fell to the ground and worshiped.” (Job 1:20 NKJV)

Challenge of the day:  In the midst of adversity, yet you must find time to worship and honor God.  Don’t allow your adversity to get all of your attention.  Stop and give God some time so that you can gain wisdom from God on how to handle and proceed through your adversity.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR ALL THINGS.

http://startyourdaywithgod.wordpress.com/

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair