Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

When a man cheats....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:14am
Everyone has their reasons if they stay with a cheating mate. But most will not admit they've been cheated on or they've done the cheating...& if they do, it will 9 times outta 10 be written to appear beneficial to the poster...so meh.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:10am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

bish stfu and dont address me again
still clit riding in 2014 get a life

bitch ill address your dumb ass whenever see fit and you'll do nothing about it so pipe down and go to your corner you worthless piece of shiit. 
you have nothing for me to ride, you're nothing. 
you were making little remarks about MK (not once.. but twice) because of the way she types.. go pick on someone your own size ho. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:27am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

bitch ill address your dumb ass whenever see fit and you'll do nothing about it so pipe down and go to your corner you worthless piece of shiit. 
you were making little remarks about MK (not once.. but twice) because of the way she types.. go pick on someone your own size ho. 

Edited by f8dagrate - Jan 04 2014 at 7:28am
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:18am

Only 4 days in to 04....yess....LOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:54am
heifer i aint even read that sh*t,
hypocritical ass wanna throw shade at Hunny B in the fitness thread but Mommy katt is a special snowflake?
FOH, she typed out gibberish and i said something.
Deal with it u bum bish

u gonna e-slay me into oblivion? I think not. Have a good morning Tongue

Edited by eanaj5 - Jan 04 2014 at 8:55am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:08am
lol@ you didnt read it. okay.. Sleepy

yes MK is a special snowflake.. she doesnt come for or get at ANYbody.. i ignored your first comment but you kept going. to me that was like ppl coming for the way India types.. it won't be allowed.. not on my clock. 

lmao@ bum bitch though. you look dumb as hell calling me a bum.. saying anything. lets not even go down that street today… k? i will embarrass you. 
I'm done with your pathetic ass.. i said what i had to say. 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:09am

lol@ you didnt read it. okay.. Sleepy

yes MK is a special snowflake.. she doesnt come for or get at ANYbody.. i ignored your first comment but you kept going. to me that was like ppl coming for the way India types.. it won't be allowed.. not on my clock. 

lmao@ bum bitch though. you look dumb as hell calling me a bum.. saying anything. lets not even go down that street today… k? i will embarrass you. 
I'm done with your pathetic ass.. i said what i had to say. 

this i did read, gimme ur best shot heaux Sleepy
everything i said was truth, truth hurts
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:21am
oh you only read that one selective sentence..? okay..  Ermm

if you think me being a bum bitch is truth you're delusional.. 
keep telling yourself what you need to to make yourself feel better about your life hun.. 

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:22am
you're dumb, goodbye LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:30am
and you're pathetic.. 
you know it and i know it. stop playing 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>