Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When a man cheats....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

very true… 
name names Coke
Sponsored Links

305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:25pm
* Money/Financially comfortable.
* They simply allow it because they think men are going to do it regardless.
* Good D#ck.
* They have a special arrangement/understanding.
* They are getting side d#ck.
* Comfort.
* Culturally accepted, so they aren't phased.
* Low self-esteem.
* Brainwashing.
* They are older and feel like they may as well thug it out because they won't find anyone else or they don't want to die alone.
* Trying to keep a "standard" family structure.
* They've been together so long that they have a fear of moving on, dating, or being able to trust again.
* They like being dogged out and drama(I really believe that women like this exist and men).
* They are still madly in love.
* They took their vows to heart.

Edited by 305bgirl - Jan 02 2014 at 8:35pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:31pm
He is super rich and you have a credit card with unlimited funds and you were cheating much before he even thought in cheating on you

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

No bait, I've just been hearing a lot about women I know and don't know being cheated on and never really leaving even for a week. I'm trying to understand without judging. 

Oh, I only read the first post and replied. I thought the question was only what are the good reasons to stay.

Well, in the case of the women cheated who stayed, maybe they believed it was just sex, there was no love involved, and that it only happened once.
Maybe they have a kid and some women don't want to "destroy" their marriage.
Maybe she thinks she will never be able to find someone else due to her age/lack of self-esteem/have kids, etc
Good d!ck.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:41pm
ia with this whole page. nothing else to add, thread closed
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:52pm
I think a lot of women don't want to make it that easy for the side chick(s). They want to fight for their marriage and feel that he only did it due to lack of attention or whatever. When their are children involved..many aren't quick to rock the boat and expose all of that to their children, so they ride it out for a while. If a man is cheating, but still treating the wife good...that is also a factor vs if he is cheating and treating her like crap, she will more than likely bounce. 

Edited by khivey - Jan 02 2014 at 9:52pm
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:08pm
Cheating but treating you good?

What kinda oxymoronic sh*t?
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:14pm
He's a Billionaire and there's an iron clad pre-nup that says you get nothing if you divorce him...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:40pm
Gucci goes on sale.../the basic bitches wear that sh*t so I don't even bother/Kreyashawn

so in essence....you can move on. i mean if you're like 70 maybe you can suck it up but idk...old people in living assistance homes be gettin' it in so maybe you can still rock it out
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:46pm
i can't really name names i only read a page here and there and i skimmed.. 

katrenia looked like she might have been speaking from experience.. but she could have been the cheater 
1 other person that i can think of but i won't name her 

Edited by coconess - Jan 02 2014 at 10:53pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists