Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When a man cheats....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

did anyone say because they still love the person?

is the reason men stay different than the reason women stay???

lol
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:44pm
you can kinda tell which ones in here have been cheated on and stayed… 

anyways, i do think that a couple can have a good relationship for 20 years.. then someone make a mistake.. 

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:47pm
Some people think that they have put in too much time to "mold" a man and don't want another woman to reap the benefits.

This is what my friend said. She married her husband after dating for 10 years. During year 8, they were on a break and he knocked up another chick. He didn't even have the decency to tell her. The chick White Paged her and called her. They have 4 kids now and this heifer is forever shading her stepson and the other baby's mama. It takes everything in me not to teller that she could have walked away and never married him. Dude is a neanderthal and never pitches in with the children or housework. 
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:48pm
She also had them babies back to back. 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:49pm
LOL
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

So what if it's been a twenty year marriage and all has been gucci good and one of them cheats. . . so you trash the past twenty years for one indecression??

if 20 years are "gucci good" would you have an indiscretion? 

that doesn't sound smart

It never is smart but it happens. I know y'all wont believe this but it can make a relationship stronger.

LOLLOL

Okay, I'll explain. I have a relative who cheated on her husband but when the incident came to light her husband fell apart because he trusted her and she really hurt him. She said when he took her back he had a hard time even looking at her. 
Now, she says she'll never cheat again because she never wants to see her man hurt like that ever again. 

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

you can kinda tell which ones in here have been cheated on and stayed… 

anyways, i do think that a couple can have a good relationship for 20 years.. then someone make a mistake.. 

You might just be hearing from the cheaters who are now condoning their own fukkery Stern Smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:58pm
very true… 
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:04pm
I am not about that unconditional love life.  Love aint enough. Neither is money. Those are my standards.

Now my home girl on the other hand. I encourage her to stay with her cheater boo.

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by nanaly nanaly wrote:

Repetition!
Some women chose, attracted or are attracted to some kind of men depending on their family history/background, to make it simple, you try to fix your parents (grandparents, etc...) issues, your dad cheated on your mom, you will find a cheater and try to make him stay, love you, fight to keep you, act right (unlike your dad!) try to make him change, it's mostly an unconscious process...
Don't shoot me...

Agreed. A lot of people do not truly understand the power parents/upbringing/exposure has over the course ones life takes.

I talk so much to my parents. We all cool as f*ck. I have learned so much about myself in the process. I know what pitfalls to avoid.

uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:10pm

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

you can kinda tell which ones in here have been cheated on and stayed… anyways, i do think that a couple can have a good relationship for 20 years.. then someone make a mistake.. 

You might just be hearing from the cheaters who are now condoning their own fukkery Stern Smile

Or people who are rationale and don't see things in black and white.

I actually know a few people who left and consider it one of the biggest mistakes of their life.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>