BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When a man cheats....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:44pm
sometimes i wonder...how much less stressed would relationships couples simply live and let live?...i mean, can you ever sweat 100% for a person's faithfulness? its disturbing if you really allow yourself to ponder
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:44pm
^^I know some men that I think stayed because of the money too. Though they claimed it was love lol.

Sidenote: can't your p-re nup make it so that you don't have to stay for the money?  If you don't love or want to be w/ person anymore, take most of the money, his permanent life insurance, % of future earnings with you, etc.  Wasn't there a thread about someone doing that? And, according to OOdles, there's such a thing as lifetime alimony LOL. Who wouldn't want to be on that?

Unless they are staying for the status /position of the Senator's wife like someone said.

(yall posting too fast LOL
this was an addition to my previous post)

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 02 2014 at 2:44pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

sometimes i wonder...how much less stressed would relationships couples simply live and let live?...i mean, can you ever sweat 100% for a person's faithfulness? its disturbing if you really allow yourself to ponder

what?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:57pm
? what..what?
im talking about the stress of couples having to wonder if partners are being faithful

..not sure what you're querying

'swear' had a typo?

Edited by Wildfire - Jan 02 2014 at 2:58pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

what?

LOLlol i got the first part...

explain the underlined...
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:18pm
'swear'....
girl, shut upLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:22pm

'swear'....
girl, shut upLOL

LOL

so are you saying people dont need to worry if they're being cheated on because there's no way to ever confirm that your partner is 100% faithful?

interesting....
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

What are good reasons to stay?
none.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:45pm
I think Wildfire is saying that if you trust your SO life would be so much eaiser... one less thing to worry about.
I agree.
But the OP is about actually having proof that he has cheated.. and reasons why one would still stay.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Is looking at Ooodle's chest while my hubby was sleeping in the living room that time (when I was like hurry da hayell up and post your damn face before hubby wakes up)in that post your face thread considered cheating???

I was only looking and I didn't even touch the screenLOL.

mmmhahahaha...
Embarrassed

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>