Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Cooking
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What's your Favorite Ramen Noodles you tried ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
combwreckr View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote combwreckr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 12:12am
Either beef or "seafood". I doctor mine to the fullest & it's the amazing if I do say so myself. Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2012 at 11:37am
I like the Korean one called Neoguri Shin Ramyun spicy or seafood.  I hack mines with veggies, eggs, shrimp, hot sauce, etc.
KrooK1804 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrooK1804 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2012 at 12:36pm
Don't really cook them often anymore (I've chef'ing up non-artificial food now, lol) but when I do, I usually use either creamy chicken or chicken, use maybe a third of the recommended water, just enough for the noodles to cook, dice up 1 or 2 chicken breasts (I actually cook them until slightly pink before I even start with the noodles), half a packet of the seasoning, add American or Muenster cheese, pepper and cayenne. Tasted great and all was cooked in about 15 minutes or less.
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2012 at 9:45pm
My favorite way to jazz up ramen is to stir fry it.

I use the chicken flavor, boil the noodles, add 1/3 of the flavor packet, then drain out the water.
Then I heat up some olive oil in a skillet, throw the noodles on and let them crisp up.
Meanwhile I mix up 2 eggs with 1 tbl spoon of soysauce, add that to the skillet along with some sesame oil, green onions, then let the eggs cook (till they're the consistency of scrambled eggs).
So good!

There's a guy named Matt Fischer with a whole blog dedicated to different ramen recipes (where I got that one ^) and some of them are bomb.
Dehinds View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dehinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2012 at 2:13pm
Since I'm a vegetarian finding meat free instant noodles isn't easy to come by. Some of the vegetarian and so-called healthier options were misses. Annie Chuns and Dr. McDougall's instant ramen soups for instanceDead

One was Mr. Noodles Vegetable bowl soup which I can't find in stores anymore. The next up is Paldo's Hot and Spicy soup.

XBrowneyesX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XBrowneyesX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 9:50am
I like the chilli ramen noodles. I use to eat a lot of those.
everythingdess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote everythingdess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 1:54pm
Creamy chicken is by far my favorite flavor of Ramen, but regular chicken and shrimp are just as good !
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:58pm
I love the spicy chicken one!
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 9:38am
Chicken used to be my favorite but I ate it too much. I also liked creamy chicken and the picante chicken. I like the chili lime one now but can rarely find it.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:03pm
Creamy chicken w/ pieces of leftover chicken
Oriental w/bean sprouts and egg
Lime chili shrimp

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake