Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's your earliest memory?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:19pm
My mom made me a peanut butter sammich and walked out the room. 
Then miraculously the sammich fell apart in my hands. 
Sponsored Links

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:20pm
trying not to laugh @ bored

dead @ lacey
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:23pm
My dad throwing me up into the air and catching me. I remember how bright it was up there by the light bulb. Then my mom said, No! Don't throw her so high, you know she vomits for everything.

I asked my mom if this happened for real or I created that memory, and she confirmed it happened, but she was so shocked because I was only like 7 months old, if that.

I was also talking soon after. Before I could even walk.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:24pm
I remember being in my baby swing rocking back and forth and people walking in and out of the kitchen and the kitchen door used to swing back and forth just like my swing. I remember I loved being in that swing, my mom says she can't believe I remember that but we did have a kitchen door like that and we moved shortly after.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:25pm
My earliest is 8...anything before that seems like a dream. I'm not sure how correct they are.

Pretty sure it's because of the accidents that happened with my head 
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:30pm
farthest back i remember is daycare, i was maybe 2-3. I remember that our playground was at the roof of our building. They had some cheap busted up tricycles. There was only about 2 good tricycles and we had to run to claim them as soon as we bust through the door
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:31pm
my sisters pulling in the wagon then pushed me into a brick wall cuz i couldn't walk was 1 still have the marks today lol my mom said i learned to walk after that. 
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:32pm
My mom has always been weirded out by my memory LOL

When I described her dad's house she had the weirdest look on her face LOL

I remember it being blue in color, and he had a tree stump there with an ax in it. I was originally told that that was why he was dying. He was cutting the tree and something flew in his eye. Well of course I learned later that that was not true -_-

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:32pm
My mom snatching my bottle out of my mouth. I asked her why when I got older, she said it was because my sister had given me Coca Cola instead of juice like she told her too . Maybe that's why it's so damn hard for me to kick my soda addiction , I had a taste of the good stuff early in life.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

my sisters pulling in the wagon then pushed me into a brick wall cuz i couldn't walk was 1 still have the marks today lol my mom said i learned to walk after that. 

Her mean ass LOLCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System