Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Oily Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's your current face wash and moisturizer?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kinkyrebelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kinkyrebelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's your current face wash and moisturizer?
    Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 9:10pm
im looking into new products to try so what's your current face wash and  moisturizer? I currently use African black soap, a homemade acv toner and then a clean and clear gel moisturizer. 
Sponsored Links

girlysquared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlysquared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:36pm
I use Clear Essence Cosmetics for everything! I switch between their Olive Oil soap and Blemish Control Wash. The Olive Oil Soap foams but cleanses really well but sometimes I just want a tingly feeling and less foaming so I use the Wash. I use their Lemon Plus Vitamin C Toner. For any dark spots I use the Medicated Fade Creme. and as a moisturizer I use the Lemon Smoothing Creme. I love all their products and their scientifically formulated for people of color so they've worked best on my skin rather than over the counter products. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:19am
kinkyrebelle, what you use is already good enough!
i also use black african soap, and as a toner i use witch hazel (but have used acv before and it was nice) and I currently use this DNA face cream that I got for free at sephora.
kinkyrebelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkyrebelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 9:42pm
Thanks for the suggestions/responses. I'm such a product junkie and always lookin for new things to try out! lol 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 2:00am
well, i have been trying for the past couple week this bee venom mask Manuka, that sells on sephora. I noticed my face looks brighter after I remove it, and I usually leave for hours; once I tried it for only half an hour, as the manufacturer recommends, and didn't see a difference.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic