FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's your choice of fastfood ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 10:06am
Originally posted by 1KrysT 1KrysT wrote:

Chipolte used to be my go to spot, when I didnt have time to cook, until I realized 1 bowl could be 500+ calories easy......Now if I just have to I will get a Cobb Salad from CFA with grilled chicken instead of fried or the nuggets (they are like 240 calories for an 8 count), with a fruit cup.

Honestly it depends on what you add to your meal.  If you stick with the meat and do not add the sour cream, white rice, or guacamole, you should be good and get the vegetarian meal.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 10:09am
Originally posted by lexx87 lexx87 wrote:

Chipotle is horrible for you. There's oil and salt in everything. And I work there so trust me when I say its bad for you!

I love Potbelly.. lots of bad options but also a lot of healthy stuff (salads, skinny sandwiches, soups, fruit, etc).

Honestly it depends on what you add to your meal.  If you stick with the meat and vegetables and do not add the sour cream, cheese, white rice, or guacamole, you should be good and get the vegetarian meal.  I would have said Subways but they use a compound in their bread that I find worrisome.  If you are using the same chemical that you use in the production of foam plastic, I will pass.  The waiting list for an organ from a black donor is long.
XBrowneyesX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XBrowneyesX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:59am
Subway.
phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 9:42pm
Pei Wei Asian Diner is my fav! Only 430 calories for my honey seared chicken with brown rice and veggies. and it is ohhhhh so good. They have a lot of other great healthy options too...and lettuce wraps. It tastes wayyyy better than P. F. CHangs and way better for u and cheaper too. 
velvet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velvet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:36am
When I go out to eat for a quick bite its Schlotzsky's, Chipotle, Free Bird, Whole Foods, and Starbucks. Thats like my fast food right there. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12