FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What's wrong with this convo?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's wrong with this convo?
    Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:55pm
LOL

excerpts from an argument over fish oils for a bigger butt on YT...

· 

i just don't get why people want large bottoms, it looks RIDICULOUS... it really does and also it only attracts useless gangstar like broke men who want to 'wham bham thank yo mam' (hit it and move to the next one); decent men wouldnt want such nastiness; its soooo ugly... why would you do this to urself? its really a shame... and no i'm not hating, i just genuinly feel sorry for you!
 · 
Hide replies

Damn, you're bitter! And I'm guessing you're white or just really stupid and boogie. Either way I feel sorry for you. You should use all that low key hate and ignorance to go buy you an ass!
 · 

+Laced By Swagg Well, no, i'm not white, i'm just speaking the fact.
behaviour like the above, is what makes people term black women like you and the woman above as ratchet!! especially yall African American women. And i have no hate for black women or african american women; but yall just have such a nasty reputation and its ghetto behaviour like this that get yall that reputation... think about, how many decent men, with good jobs and all date ratchet girls who do all this sh*t to themselves.. even when ghetto black men start making legit money , they dump the ghetto ass women for more classy women.... and like i said before,no, i'm not hating, i just genuinely feel sorry for you!
Read more
 · 

Really??? Bitch swerve!!!
 · 

+Laced By Swagg right back at you ;)
 · 

okay Miss "I'm so classy!"
 · 

+Laced By Swagg i'm glad you've realized how classy i am... Thanks :)
 · 

Yeah REAL classy! I'm glad I realized! LMAO you should be a comedian.
 · 

+Laced By Swagg Guess you got the gift of spotting talent too.... good on you! YOU'RE THE JOKE!
 · 

So called "classy girls" don't go back and forth arguing. Just gave you a lil test and you failed horribly. But anyway I'm done, that's all! ;)
 · 

+Laced By Swagg oh please! you wouldn't know classy if it stood right up in front of you... testing me! LOL... anyways this is going nowhere we are never gonna agree on anything so i'll agree to disagree.... conversation DONE!
 · 

I'm white with a naturally large ass. Seriously, genetically I have a pretty big ass... I don't view it as a bad thing or an ugly thing, I love my ass and my legs connect very will with it BUT I do believe it's the way they use their ass or show it off is what's ugly.
 · 

+April Wilson I'm not saying that having a large ass is not nice, My comment was referring to people that go through obscene measure like putting fish oil and wrapping their ass in cling film to make it larger... i have got quite an ass myself, but its natural and it is in proportion, as i'm sure yours is...
 · 

+SkinDeepBeauty12 No dumb ass, you did, you said, "i just don't get why people want large bottoms, it looks RIDICULOUS... it really does and also it only attracts useless gangstar like broke men". WTF is that supposed to mean? So if your built bigger you only attract low life black men? Cause that's what I got out of what you just said.
I'm quite bothered how ignoring yet know it all bitches are. -_-
Read more
 · 

+SkinDeepBeauty12 I personally don't have much of a butt, but,I know it looks nice. If you have a small waist, big butt big boobs, you look like Marilyn Monroe, Betty Boot, Beyonce, that nice hour glass figure is the object, what man do you  know that thinks that's nasty and unattractive? Like, WTF are you talking about? D:
 · 

+Jasmine Lopez ignorant* yet 'know it all'
 · 

+Jasmine Lopez BTW bitch, don't generalize or stereotype, my BF is white, has a job, goals, quite intelligent and Very respectful, but he jokes with me all the time about how I need more butt. :P 
 · 

Edited by Wildfire - Mar 06 2014 at 3:56pm
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:14pm
I never understood why girls go out of their way for big asses myself, not saying that they are ghetto, ratchet...some seems to want approval from baller types, but when big ass shots isn't the trend anymore, then what?

Edited by KottonKandy - Mar 06 2014 at 4:15pm
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:19pm

Is there anything right with this conversation?

Everybody seems pressed.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:21pm
So... does it work?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:25pm
^LOL
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:30pm
IDK didn't read the whole thing?
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 4:50pm
Skindeepbeauty dreams about having a big ass.

Talking~
Oh my god
Becky, look at her butt (scoff)
It is so big (scoff)
She looks like one of those rap guys' girlfriends
But y'know, who understands those rap guys? (scoff)
They only talk to her because she looks like a total prostitute ('kay)
I mean her butt, it's just so big (scoff)
I can't believe it's so round, it's like out there
I mean - it's so gross
Look, she's just so black
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply