Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's wrong with our black men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's wrong with our black men?
    Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:15pm
This young man thinks he can go super saiyan

Black men think they are moses and can control water like moses

Thinking dragonball z is revelation to them being super heroes in the future

Showing stolen merchandise on instagram

Why black men are so obessed with light skin women?

So what's wrong with our black men?

Edited by patternsandtexture - Dec 09 2013 at 2:16pm
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:19pm
Trolling......you're trying too hard.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:20pm
our....black men..uh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Trolling......you're trying too hard.

Angry Our black men are delusional thinking cartoons gonna save the world LOL
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:22pm
I love my black men.

Sometimes I think they are not the same as they were when I was younger. My mother's generation of black men have decreased in numbers, and their sons are nothing close. It is as if they went sideways with television, music, lack of parenting or something. I have opened up my pool and date white. Would I rather date black? Yes. Nothing is stronger than a black man. I have been having trouble finding that strong black man that I once knew.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:23pm
Didn't watch

Our men are lacking good mothers and fathers.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:24pm
Find a bathroom and look anywhere in the room where you see a reflection that looks like a black man (maybe a mirror) and if you see one, ask him. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

I love my black men.

Sometimes I think they are not the same as they were when I was younger. My mother's generation of black men have decreased in numbers, and their sons are nothing close. It is as if they went sideways with television, music, lack of parenting or something. I have opened up my pool and date white. Would I rather date black? Yes. Nothing is stronger than a black man. I have been having trouble finding that strong black man that I once knew.

Gurl, that's good, if you do find a good black man hold on tight to that brotha, but black men no longer have the values of our forefathers and the integrity and strength they once wielded. This age of technology generation are just foolish.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Find a bathroom and look anywhere in the room where you see a reflection that looks like a black man (maybe a mirror) and if you see one, ask him. 

I always look at the mirror and see myself probably as the one to get black men into stem careers and programs. Once I finish my business degree and I want to create businesses and promote black people as a whole to be scientific minded. Probably a pipe dream, but I have to face the man in the mirror each and everyday and revalue myself.

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:29pm
People need to stop using a small number to represent the whole in all this f*ckery...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic