BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what's the point of eating bad food

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:53pm
Carby processed foods make me feel good for a few mins..
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Traylee Traylee wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I thought this thread was about people eating food that doesn't taste good to them but do it just for fuel/habit.

I am convinced that there are a lot of people who suffer from food insecurity who eat because it's in front of them and not because it's something they genuinely enjoy.

Without a doubt. The cheapest food is the worst food. That's why so many poor people are obese. Its not that they're eating so much food, it's that they're eating absolutely the worst food. When I go to the grocery store, I almost never buy anything in the aisles. I shop around the margin of the store because that's where the whole foods are. 
the truth is people have lost their natural knowledge, dry beans, rice, and veggies are cheap its just that people are conditioned by media to eat fast- unnatural food.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 7:54pm
Oh I love mac and cheese but I used gruyere cheese and add bacon and use milk.  I also rarely make it bc that is full fat goodness from the gawds. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Yall crazy those Philly cheesesteak hotpockets be hitting the spot. I havent had one in a while. Now I want one

that sounds gross. it sounds like the time my friend told me to order a "cheesesteak" from a vegan spot. i ordered it and when it came out, i legit wanted to vomit. ugh.  
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:06pm
Vegan cheese steak? Was he or she high when they recommended this?!Dead
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

it was my best friend too. i wanted to punch that b*tch in the mouth when it came out.  i might have called her a c*unt for recommending that ish. i was so mad.  i had to order kale---which is just high fallutin' collards
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:11pm
Because it's a comfort food.
Every now and then I have a craving for Kraft mac n' cheese, that used to be mine and my mom's thing when I was little LOL

But you also have the people who grow up on processed junk and don't know any different.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

it was my best friend too. i wanted to punch that b*tch in the mouth when it came out.  i might have called her a c*unt for recommending that ish. i was so mad.  i had to order kale---which is just high fallutin' collards
CryLOL

Did they have vegan neck bones around to season the kale?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:14pm
She is not yo friend Pity......LOLDead
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:56pm
There needs to be a "struggle" food thread....i know LB still got that hamburger pickles and popcorn pic somewhere
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic