BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's the point of eating bad food

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 4:52pm
Good, sis.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Sardines and crackers.

Fried bologna salami on some white bread with mayo.
love sardines and crackers. 

and we use miracle whip, but yes!! 

with that red string to pull through your teeth for that lil bit of meat...

Yessssssssssss omg. We used miracle whip too...I don't think I had real mayo until I was a teenager.

Every once in a while I go get one of those packs of salami and hook me up a sandwich. It's like childhood all over again. That plus some fruit punch made from the concentrate from Smart & Final...that's a good meal right there.

I prefer miracle whip to mayo actually. Just like i prefer Miracle Whip to whip cream 
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I thought this thread was about people eating food that doesn't taste good to them but do it just for fuel/habit.

I am convinced that there are a lot of people who suffer from food insecurity who eat because it's in front of them and not because it's something they genuinely enjoy.

Without a doubt. The cheapest food is the worst food. That's why so many poor people are obese. Its not that they're eating so much food, it's that they're eating absolutely the worst food. When I go to the grocery store, I almost never buy anything in the aisles. I shop around the margin of the store because that's where the whole foods are. 
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:18pm
Franks and beans and rice...that's one of my cheat meals...and it's entirely too good. I need to get to the point where it's not tasty anymore, that's when I'll claim my health nut title.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:19pm
A lot of people eat what they were raised on. I had an at home mom and ate 3 home cooked healthy meals a day, so bad meals are foreign to me. My god sons are like that too. Their dad works full time and their mom is an at home mom cooking traditional Guyanese food and when someone mentions McDonalds to them, they are like Geek, "I want food. Not McDonalds.Confused".
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:43pm
My taste buds have changed since I was a kid. Mac and cheese used to be my favorite food. 
When it was mac and cheese night I would be like:

Now it is so gross to me. I don't really like cheese at all anymore though.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:43pm
Laziness
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:48pm
This thread is making me nauseous. 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:49pm
glad i can't relate to none of this sh*t Sick

jr.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

My taste buds have changed since I was a kid. Mac and cheese used to be my favorite food. 
When it was mac and cheese night I would be like:

Now it is so gross to me. I don't really like cheese at all anymore though.

When I hear people say they don't like cheese

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>