Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

whats the point of eating bad food

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

The first time I realized white people were really different from me was when my adoptive mom took me out to dinner for the first time and told me before I ordered that I didn't have to finish my food if I was full or didn't like it.

I was like what??!?! Wheredeydodatat?

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

my mom was def one of those "keep yo butt at the table til you finish" type moms
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 4:01pm
^^^ eta: don't forget not giving you a drink or taking it cause "that's why you don't wanna eat now"
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Thats some country shyt.....but I love the red band bologna.....Cry
but you know what's up tho.  

[ak] guuurll [/ak] that's my life. there are rinsed out jelly jar mugs being used as glasses in my house RET NAH.

also country? buttermilk and sweet cornbread, but i ain't had that in aaaaaaages. 

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Yessssssssssss omg. 
you know what time it is though!! 

you left feeling full and loved!!

Edited by nekamarie83 - Apr 24 2014 at 4:02pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 4:04pm
Yaaaaaas my granny has the whole tom and jerry set lmao.......we are a yeast rolls kinda country.....but I will bang some sweet buttermilk cornbread with some sweet beans.....I need to call my sister.....
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 4:05pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 4:14pm
yeeeeeesssss ma'am!!  

these are ours. we use blackburn jelly:

we recently gave a friend from houston a set of 6. 

people actually sell these things on line...
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I've been eating crackers again lately. I want some with chili again. so damn good.

Stir some oyster crackers in your chili and sprinkle cheese on top while it's piping hot and I swear it will change your life.
At the risk of my lack of food knowledge being made fun of again, exactly what are oyster crackers?SleepyThanks for the suggestion though.Smile
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Me and a friend of mine were talking about this and she was asking if I was going to be one of those "finish your plate" kind of moms. She said she allowed her children to determine when they were full and didn't worry about it.
She was raised the opposite and felt like she was setup for bad eating habits.

I can relate to her. I was told to "finish my plate" and it didn't do me any good. I also would like to be strict about portion sizes but I know kids metabolisms are fast and they eat a lot. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

At the risk of my lack of food knowledge being made fun of again, exactly what are oyster crackers?SleepyThanks for the suggestion though.Smile
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 4:31pm
I think I get it now. At least you didn't run in here to make fun of me, which I was implying in my post.Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 4:35pm
nah-- i wasn't gonna do you like that  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic