BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

whats the outside world like?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:39pm
It's nice. I went to a party last night that had a lady in a vagina suit with a glittery tongue that she used to do an interpretive dance of cunnilingus.
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

It's nice. I went to a party last night that had a lady in a vagina suit with a glittery tongue that she used to do an interpretive dance of cunnilingus.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

lmfao! 

And OP I wouldn't know either I don't go anywhere like that. In the past week the only place I've been is down the street to Winn Dixie and to Walmart.
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

lmfao! 

And OP I wouldn't know either I don't go anywhere like that. In the past week the only place I've been is down the street to Winn Dixie and to Walmart.
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

lmfao! 

Sounds like my life. I swear lately I go out if I have too it seems.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:04pm

Oddly enough that was my face looking at the stage . I was talked about thoroughly by my friends for my blank smiling face. I looked like Elijah wood in sin city when dude chopped his arms and legs off.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:06pm

Oddly enough that was my face looking at the stage . I was talked about thoroughly by my friends for my blank smiling face. I looked like Elijah wood in sin city when dude chopped his arms and legs off.
CryCryCryDead

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:06pm
I am in tears laughing LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:38pm

LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 7:18pm
I know I'm late but, exactly
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12