Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What's the most irresponsible thing you've done?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What's the most irresponsible thing you've done?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Drove down a mountain with no brakes.
Shocked
Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 7:23am
The brakes gave out about 20 minutes into my 3 hour trip...at 2am smh.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 7:35am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

The brakes gave out about 20 minutes into my 3 hour trip...at 2am smh.

how is this irresponsible unless you kept going....waitShocked you did didnt youLOL
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 8:53am
That's tough
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 8:58am
Tatee, I had to continue. I was not.in a safe enough environment to pull over and wait until morning, and since it was a week day, children and pedestrians would have bee all.over
This was in Jamaica in 2009.

It was a rental car, and when I finally made it to my destination, I took the car to the dealer and raised all sorts of hell.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 9:02am
I hate typing on this.stupid phone
Anyways, I had actually been teaching my best friend how to drive, and he happened to give the keys back to me just as the brakes gave out. Give thanks. Instinctively I knew to utilize the hand brake and that was our own saving grace until.it, too, gave out. My.friend and I had actually made peace with the very real fact that we could have died that night (Jamaicans mountain roads.do not have guard rails and such).
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 9:16am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Same as most.

Drove drunk
Drove high AND drunk once...that was scary

I have no idea how I never got stopped or worst

Met folks online and actually entering their house. Just us. No one knowing who I was with or where I went. Luckily, none of them ever tried anything...but it could have been sooo much worst

Yes. To this day I thank my lucky stars that i aint dead as a result.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 4:36am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Going to folks house that I didn't know that well. Thank God I've never had anything ratchet go down. I spent the night at one of my coworker's house bc I either didn't have a way home or I was being too lazy about getting a way home. Anyway, she sent her brother in law to sleep in the same bed as me. I was like wth?? He tried to feel me up, but I was like it's a NO GO. Still, he could have easily raped me and who would she have believed or helped? Not me, I'm sure.

I would've been beating somebody's ass!

I really question what she was trying to pull, and I always wanted to believe she either did think anything of it... but I found out he had really liked me and he might of asked her to set that crap up. I may never know, we're not in contact anymore, but I've never been a fighter, and in her house? Shoooot, she know where all the weapons are! LOL But I was the supervisor at my job, so I coulda made her job harder, but I didn't do that either Ouch I've always believed in separating work and personal life.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678