Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What's the most irresponsible thing you've done?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What's the most irresponsible thing you've done?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ms.Best View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Ms.Best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 6:16pm
 x3Confused
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 7:39pm

yeah I used to get in cars with strangers in college

never by self, but still
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 7:53pm
drunk sex...some things may not have been used

ETA: although drunk sex can be fun

Edited by femmefatale85 - Jun 09 2013 at 7:54pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:07pm
Man oh man I did some dumb issssh on my twenties. I AINT TELLING YALL SHAT!!!
Just know that between 17 and 24 all type is shatttt was done. Matter of fact I did something super dumb just 2 months ago. I was talking all type if shat about my boss to a co-worker on IM and mistakenly sent it to him instead of my co-worker. You know that feeling you have when you gotta take a shattttt. I kept laughing all day and felt like shattting all day. He saw me and just gave me the side eye.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:17pm
Oh yeah when I was 17 a few of us followed our friend to her boyfriends house. He was a little older and sold weed. Anyway we went and she had the bright idea to start digging in his drawers to see if he was cheating. He had loaded guns in his drawers and she wanted to start playing with them. We were like chill and she was like I got this...She took the clip out and started playing with it and BOOM shot was fired. His grandmother was in the basement shouting who dropped my vase. We were deaf for like 5 minutes. Any of us could've mistakenly died that day Thank God!! The boyfriend was like whoa what if that was the oozie. He had a oozie in the other drawer.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:20pm
I did something irresponsible a week ago.
I'm good though .

I need to stop it bc I bounce back so quick that I stay doing irresponsible ish.

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:31pm
Posting in TTT.

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Going to folks house that I didn't know that well. Thank God I've never had anything ratchet go down. I spent the night at one of my coworker's house bc I either didn't have a way home or I was being too lazy about getting a way home. Anyway, she sent her brother in law to sleep in the same bed as me. I was like wth?? He tried to feel me up, but I was like it's a NO GO. Still, he could have easily raped me and who would she have believed or helped? Not me, I'm sure.

I would've been beating somebody's ass!
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 4:26pm
Getting married at 20
Getting drunk and making out with people.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 5:35pm
loving a man for much longer than he deserved
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>