Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What's the most irresponsible thing you've done?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's the most irresponsible thing you've done?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 2:43am
Got a credit card.

I WASN'T READYYYYYY
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 4:51am
I got into this dude's car once, I must have been like 13/14? In hindsight it was really dumb especially considering how young I was smh...
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 5:00am
nothing. i was a square and a scaredy cat.

Geek
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 5:06am
Nothing, I'm boring

I plan to do some irresponsible stuff from September
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 6:03am
Omgee, where to begin? Me and my bff gave these 3 guys a ride home bc they was blowing somebody's phone up but he/she wasn't answering. They were just looking so pitiful, I was like "let's offer them a ride." It coulda easily been a bad set up (the police set ppl up all the time where we were at, that's a story for another time, but I will just say, if you see a purse on the ground -LEAVE IT, don't even try to look for an id to return it. hmph). 

Going to folks house that I didn't know that well. Thank God I've never had anything ratchet go down. I spent the night at one of my coworker's house bc I either didn't have a way home or I was being too lazy about getting a way home. Anyway, she sent her brother in law to sleep in the same bed as me. I was like wth?? He tried to feel me up, but I was like it's a NO GO. Still, he could have easily raped me and who would she have believed or helped? Not me, I'm sure.

Going to TJ in Mexico to party with friends- ugh I've heard soo many horror stories from friends and family and I am so glad I did not end up as one of those stories smh. Thank You Jesus. One of my friends was robbed with a shotgun to his head, another one was hauled to jail and all his fresh gear was stolen. 

All I can think of for now. Embarrassed Me and my bff stayed doing dumb stuff when we were younger, I'm sure I will think of more things.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:09am
i love how op got yah in the confessional without revealing sh*t herselfLOL
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:41am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I got into this dude's car once, I must have been like 13/14? In hindsight it was really dumb especially considering how young I was smh...
this, but I was like 16/17.   It was a white guy who I thought was harmless (didn't know they were attracted to blacks"I know, naive") but he kept looking at my cleavage & talking about how nice my tits were & if he can touch them.  I said no.  Got to my destination, and bounced.  Never looked back, but I was hoping he wouldn't touch me.  We ladies (young & old) need to stop taking rides from strangersCry  word to Ariel CastroCryCryCryDead
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 8:59am
Shocked ^^^Oh my goodness, what a creep!Dead

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:53am
1a. gave a Brotha my social to use my name in a credit card scam
1b. tried to withdraw the 6,000 dollars they put in my bank account doing the credit card scam
1.c being stupid enough to go back to the bank, after i tried to withdraw the 6,000 dollars from the bank
1.d forgetting that i still had direct deposit to that bank account

2. helped move the engine from a stolen vehicle in my truck
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 10:17am
drove pissy drunk

When I was 21, I wanted to go to atl with my friend, didnt have money and was like "fuk paying rent, I'm going" 

When we got to atl, we picked up a random thug, he said lets go get his friend. My friend drives I'm in the passenger seat, he is in the back. He takes us through this wooded area and says "don't ever pick up a complete stranger" after about 10 minutes of complete silence. Lucky he was just trying to prove a point with conversation by just saying how dangerous that was. When we pick up his friend we go to their apartment and of course they wanted a 4some. My friend and I were young and stupid as shat but weren't down for that. We ended up leaving safely. NOBODY BUT GOD 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic