Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What's the most irresponsible thing you've done?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What's the most irresponsible thing you've done?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 8:04pm
Only irresponsible things I ever did, I did alone, so they don't really count, right?

There was a stretch of old back country highway that had a lot of dangerous curves I used to enjoy speeding through in the wee hours, with no headlights on.

~Disclaimer~ That road was pretty much deserted and in all the times I did that, I only ever encountered 1 other vehicle. Which was also speeding with no lights on. Fortunately, that was on one of the few straightways. I'm pretty sure the person driving that car was drunk though, cuz I watched him swerve all over road straightway in the rearview. That was back in the days before cellphones were commonplace or else I'd have called the police and reported him.  
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 8:06pm
I ain't posting it.

I ain't judging no one in here.LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 8:13pm
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 8:16pm
I have come a very long way....nobody but God

I just didn't care about consequences because I thought I was better than that and it wouldn't happen to me.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 8:25pm
me and my roommate got into a strangers car...we were walking back from walmartand a stranger offered us a ride. our hands were full of bags so we took him up on it
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 9:29pm
Got into some white man's eight wheeler when I first got to Toronto. Didn't know my way around, was tired of looking for the driving registration place, my feet hurt and he offered to drive me. When I look back at that, I'm stunned that my limbs didn't end up scattered throughout the  T.dot. Luckily, he meant no harm...
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 9:40pm
Use to drink and drive in my 20's and wake up amazed how i got home...

I realized later it was by GOD'S Grace that i didn't kill anybody or hurt my stupid self...
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 9:42pm
Take out student loans
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I ain't posting it.

I ain't judging no one in here.LOL
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 9:53pm
Drove drunk multiple times from the club because I was the least drunk one.

Met a few people offline.

Probably some other things..can't remember tho
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair