Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

iirc i was 9 or 10 and was swimming at this apartment complex's pool. i get out to eat a hotdog and a burger and ignore the 30-minute wait rule and dive right back in the water.

20 minutes later my stomach starts to hurt and i gotta go boo boo. i tell my stepdad and he tells me he has to take a piss too so he follows me to his friends apartment.

he goes in first and i was waiting. i started to get impatient cuz it felt like i was about to sh*t on myself. I knocked on the bathroom door and he kept saying "alright alright". i started to panic. i was thinking about taking a sh*t in the sink then rinsing it out but it was too late. i stood there, pulled my trunks down and took a sh*t on their carpet.

i was embarrassed like a mofo but i blamed my stepdad for not coming out the bathroom fast enough.

ConfusedConfusedStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile
Sponsored Links

PiiNkBaYZeBrA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiiNkBaYZeBrA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:15pm
LOLLOL THESE STORES ARE GIVING ME MY LIFE! I have ENDLESS embarrassing stories but ima give yall the mild ones

Well I'm a high school graduate C/O 2012!
Earlier this year when I was in school, me and my crush at the time were in the hallway talking and joking around and I made a mistake and called him his twitter name! Embarrassed I wasn't even following him on twitter so he just leaned back and squinted at me all confused Confused It was soooooooo embarrassing.
He's now my ex boyfriend thoughCry 

Something else that happened earlier this year were softball tryouts. I had never played ANY sport but I REALLY REALLY wanted the uniform because I thought it was cute. It started right after school and as soon as we started the practicing I was getting pitched to and I didn't catch ANY of them. I don't even know if I had the glove on right. I didn't hit any balls when being pitched to AND I couldn't even throw the ball...I wasn't feeling that bad until this guy that liked me (I didn't even like him back but still..) came to watch the try outs and I took an EPIC FAIL I just sucked and all the girls who knew how to play were talking amongst themselves meanwhile I was by myselfCry 
When I finally left tryouts I had bruises all up and down my legs and I was just walking to the parking lot (it was dark outside by this time) to my lonely car in the parking lot, I felt like such a failure.
I HATE SOFTBALL NOW! LOL 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:58pm

first day of school sophmore year of high school.

i hadn't talked to my girlfriend since like the 2nd week of summer so i figured we were broken up. i was hoping to avoid her for as long as i could so i didn't have to break up with her or have her break up with me. i wanted the relationship to just dissolve on its own.

i go to my last class of the day, 4th period and i see her sitting there. my heart started to pound, i get a tingly feeling all over and my throat gets hot. i was nervous. i'm sitting there pretending like i don't see her. when the bell rang for class to be over she walked past me and put a letter on my desk.

she broke up with me right then and there. horrible way to start off the school year. took me a semester to bounce back from that.

But you wanted the breakup, wtf???
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:07am

first day of school sophmore year of high school.

i hadn't talked to my girlfriend since like the 2nd week of summer so i figured we were broken up. i was hoping to avoid her for as long as i could so i didn't have to break up with her or have her break up with me. i wanted the relationship to just dissolve on its own.

i go to my last class of the day, 4th period and i see her sitting there. my heart started to pound, i get a tingly feeling all over and my throat gets hot. i was nervous. i'm sitting there pretending like i don't see her. when the bell rang for class to be over she walked past me and put a letter on my desk.

she broke up with me right then and there. horrible way to start off the school year. took me a semester to bounce back from that.

This reminds me of the sex and the city episode when carries boyfriend Berger broke up with her on a post it note lol
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:18am
All these sh*t stories have me dyyyinng. I feel like a kid laughing at poop jokesLOL
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:28am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Nooooooo Danni, you were supposed to throw them thangs in the trash .

Thank you for sharing, cuz that story woulda went to the grave with me lol.

lol I found out later on my stomach problems were because I was pregnant, do I get a pass lol.
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:28pm
I got drunk a few weekends ago...we were leaving the club and I felt sick. I was sitting in the middle seat in the back. I told the person next to me that I was about to throw up...she ran out the car, I leaned out and threw up in the middle of the round about Dead

I remember farting while throwing up and the guy next to me saying "I hope she don't sh*t on me." It was a sad sight...but a fun night!
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Ooh man, I think I'll contribute.
............................Bad idea. I tell you, I had so much gas in me and was shifting around changing position, the final time I moved my chair, out escaped a "PFFFRT!" I tooted! It was the kind of fart that raises in pitch at the end like your ass is asking a question, smh........................

MIDNA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?

CryLOLCryLOLCryLOL

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:54am
LOLLOL
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:10am
My second kiss ever... I tried to "put my lips like this" like in Usher's song with Alicia Keys. I wanted to emulate passionate kisses on tv and I was so concentrated on giving the person the right lip pressure to tongue ratio that I didn't realize I was smooching his nose! I opened my eyes in the middle of it and here he was staring at me like I was an alien out of space. If the earth could have split at this very moment, I'd have gladly jumped into the crack, never to be seen again, lol

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 25 2012 at 9:11am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System