Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:26pm
a couple weeks ago in class, this girl pooped on herself as she napped. I didn't see it until she got up, and it was soooo bad, like sh!t up the back and in her hair and everything. She was crying, and it woke this other boy.

He smelled the poop, and looked at me, and said, "Teacher, I have to..." and then threw up on the boy next to him. All of the smells got to me and I had to run to the bathroom.

all of this was while I was being evaluated. I still got a good score, though.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:30pm
LOLCry I was in a team meeting waiting on someone to come in. So I grab my phone and knew not to enter this thread; I did anyway and read James post about sh*tting on the carpet. I let out such an ugly chuckle in the middle of this girl telling a story about her kid

Then had a huge grin on my face after as she was asking me a question Dead. I had to say outloud "why am I reading this?" so the group didn't think I was being evil. I secretly wished someone would ask what I was reading

Edited by Lite Brite - Nov 19 2012 at 6:31pm
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by lumii18 lumii18 wrote:

I went on a job interview for the maintenance crew at school, and they asked me if I had experience with any maintenance and i said....i've cleaned toilets at home, he was like no i meant yard work. didnt get a call a back CryOuch

Haha
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

iirc i was 9 or 10 and was swimming at this apartment complex's pool. i get out to eat a hotdog and a burger and ignore the 30-minute wait rule and dive right back in the water.

20 minutes later my stomach starts to hurt and i gotta go boo boo. i tell my stepdad and he tells me he has to take a piss too so he follows me to his friends apartment.

he goes in first and i was waiting. i started to get impatient cuz it felt like i was about to sh*t on myself. I knocked on the bathroom door and he kept saying "alright alright". i started to panic. i was thinking about taking a sh*t in the sink then rinsing it out but it was too late. i stood there, pulled my trunks down and took a sh*t on their carpet.

i was embarrassed like a mofo but i blamed my stepdad for not coming out the bathroom fast enough.
LOLLOLCryCryCryI would've blamed the neighborhood stray dog. Every apartment complex has one.

i snorted

LOLLOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:12pm
Lady bird and Alabama's post had me cackling something real ugly Cry
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:37pm
When my husband and I first met he was using my computer and saw that I had googled him. I look like a fcuking stalker...I played it off though.
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Didn't read whole thread yet but has anybody ever overflown the toilet while visiting? That is like my worst fear Cry 

Yes. Cry. Most embarassing moment. W
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:42pm
You ever been at work and took a dunp and the Lincoln Log refused to break up and sink down the toilet. LAWD LAWD LAWD that's why I gotta use the toilet on the 1st floor. 

Edited by sugabanana - Nov 19 2012 at 9:44pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:30pm
Haha. Thanks for the laughs
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Ooh man, I think I'll contribute.
............................Bad idea. I tell you, I had so much gas in me and was shifting around changing position, the final time I moved my chair, out escaped a "PFFFRT!" I tooted! It was the kind of fart that raises in pitch at the end like your ass is asking a question, smh........................

MIDNA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?

CryLOLCryLOLCryLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures