Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:26am
Nooooooo Danni, you were supposed to throw them thangs in the trash .

Thank you for sharing, cuz that story woulda went to the grave with me lol.
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:37am
As of right now, my fiance told his mother we weren't having sex because I'm a virgin while I was in the other room Dead In fact, I believe I made a thread here about it.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:45am
@LB no it wasnt a lot and it wasnt in his lap. i puked in my hand and managed to grab the handle of the door and finish outside, some got on his carpet tho. he cleaned it up for me Approve
aurora3140 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote aurora3140 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:53am
Every year, my high school used to make us all go to camp for a few days for team-building exercises.  I'm awful when it comes to bugs, so I was already miserable.  My screams were echoing through the woods so loud my friends could hear me on the other side of the campgrounds.  I also have terrible allergies and I was in a sneezing fits most of the time.

One of the activities they planned was to have everyone go through spiderweb made of rope that was hung between two trees on either side of the path we were hiking.  The rule was that once a person passed though a hole, that hole was closed.  We made a strategy that had all of the small people get carried through the higher holes while the heavier people and the ones who did all of the lifting got to go through the ones on the bottom.

My turn came pretty early since I was one of the lighter people and this guy volunteered to help me cross though.   He had me in the air over his head with his hands on my hips and was about to  pass me through my hole feet first.  It was at that very moment that I felt the dreaded tickling in my nose which signals that I'm about to sneeze.  Not only did I sneeze, but I farted at the same time.  In the guy's face.

I hoped and prayed that he didn't notice because everyone was talking pretty loud giving instructions and we were outside.  However, months later, I learned that the guy used to like me.

Until I "pooted in his face."
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:37am
Originally posted by aurora3140 aurora3140 wrote:

He had me in the air over his head with his hands on my hips and was about to  pass me through my hole feet first.  It was at that very moment that I felt the dreaded tickling in my nose which signals that I'm about to sneeze.  Not only did I sneeze, but I farted at the same time.  In the guy's face.

I hoped and prayed that he didn't notice because everyone was talking pretty loud giving instructions and we were outside.  However, months later, I learned that the guy used to like me.

Until I "pooted in his face."

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:43am
this happened years ago at uni.

i went to visit one of my friends at the other halls of residence and when i got there there was this other geezer who was in thE room lets call him D. now my mate, lets call him P, knew id been chatting to this chick for about two months and we were kinda feeling each other. he knew this chick call her C, from back home REALLY WELL. anyway, he asks about bout C and i start to go in. i start telling him about the date etc etc and how we went back to her place to kick it but was put off coz she had hairy nipples and she wasnt exactly groomed etc etc, i mean i really went in but in all fiarness what i was saying was the absolute truth anyway. after id finished and had composed myself from bisically amusing myself, P introduces me to this guy who turned out to be her boyfriend (well ex, but technically tehyd never broken up coz she moved for uni) and even though he didnt say 'oh this is her boyfriend', P had told me about him.

that nicca let me walk right into a trap.

bastard!

Edited by afrokock - Nov 19 2012 at 2:44am
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:53am
Not going there but used2braid's thread reminded me of a few incidents where I was hanging out with a guy and didn't realize he was trying to f*ck until the last minute. Awkward.
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:57am
LOL
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

I was at carnival in Trinidad last year. My friends and I were - like usual - half naked and dancing viciously in the middle of the road, covered in paint. Another friend of mine was a cameraman for the event, so he saw us dancing and came close to zoom in on us and film the debauchery Big smile. Since my friends and I were already under our rum, we started to show-off for the camera, all types of splits and whines and just going on with PURE antics - the cameraman recording all of it. It was crazy LOL.

Later that evening, we go back to my friend's grandma's house (we stayed by her family who are DEVOUTLY Christian), and wouldn't you know that the reel of us dancing was looped on the news -- with my friend's entire Christian family gathered in the living room watching Pinch. I had sobered up quite a bit by this time, so I was able to see with a clear conscience just how bad it was. The room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop, and everyone looked uncomfortable having just witnessed myself and my friends gyrate on each other in front of the entire country.

Her grandma didn't recognize us at first and she whispered 'Sodom and Gomorrah' to herself, but when the camera panned in and caught our faces, she just scurried away into the kitchen LOL.

The worst part is that they KEPT looping it on the news, and the next day it ran in the newspaper Dead.

LOLCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:47am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this happened years ago at uni.

i went to visit one of my friends at the other halls of residence and when i got there there was this other geezer who was in thE room lets call him D. now my mate, lets call him P, knew id been chatting to this chick for about two months and we were kinda feeling each other. he knew this chick call her C, from back home REALLY WELL. anyway, he asks about bout C and i start to go in. i start telling him about the date etc etc and how we went back to her place to kick it but was put off coz she had hairy nipples and she wasnt exactly groomed etc etc, i mean i really went in but in all fiarness what i was saying was the absolute truth anyway. after id finished and had composed myself from bisically amusing myself, P introduces me to this guy who turned out to be her boyfriend (well ex, but technically tehyd never broken up coz she moved for uni) and even though he didnt say 'oh this is her boyfriend', P had told me about him.

that nicca let me walk right into a trap.

bastard!

that doesn't even sound attractiveLOL. .and p.s guys can be so mean sometimes thank God i blossomed into a nice looking young ladyThumbs Up.. cuz guys can really hurt ur feelingsCry
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:26am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

i was tutoring a relatively attractive guy last month, and while we were going over the lesson, i accidently sneezed and farted at the same time. In my head i was like omg, how did this occur, should I say it wasn't me? But I knew that sh!t wasn't gon work, so I just pretended like it didn't happen. But in the corner of my eye, I saw him shift away from me. I was like OuchOuchUnhappy

LMFAOOOOO!! Woooo, I'm laughing so hard, aah!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 19>
  Share Topic