Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I told you guys how my wig flew clea across universal studios while on a ride

OMGLOL. Which universal and which ride?
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I told you guys how my wig flew clea across universal studios while on a ride

OH MY GAWD!!!! L to the O to the L!!!!! I can just imagine you gettin on that ride wit 22 inch wig and leaving lookin like a bald scalliwag!!!!LOLLOLCry I'm sorry thoStern SmileStern Smile

Nala makes every thread betterLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOL
Im so sorry SugababanaLOLCry
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:11pm
Y'all ain't learn nothin from all them Ricki Lake & Jerry Springer wig snatchins huh?

Wig pins, wig pins, WIG PINS!

ETA: nala ain't shyt!

Edited by FarraFace - Nov 18 2012 at 7:15pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:13pm
LOLLOL I was waiting for Suga
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:23pm
I can't find that thread about RIP Mimi. That was the name of my wig. She was my go to hooker. Until that faithful day in Florida Mimi decides to fly away never to return. Meanwhile I didn't do my hair underneath. All I had was a brush back
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:29pm
I also fell asleep while on a date with a cute guy at the movie theatre. Drool and all when I woke up dude was gone. That dang on Armaretto knocks a chick out after just 1 cup

Edited by sugabanana - Nov 18 2012 at 7:30pm
SWEETBREAD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETBREAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:30pm

I also feel asleep while on a date with a cute guy at the movie theatre. Drool and all when I woke up dude was gone. That dang on Armaretto knocks a chick out after just 1 cup
DeadCryLOL
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Pooped myself walking down the vegas strip with my SO

Details please? Geek.. these are my favorite kinds of stories

I had diarrhea that morning and after drowning a bottle of peptobismal I thought I was feeling good enough to head out on the strip. We got two blocks from the hotel before my stomach started acting up and if you've ever been to Vegas you know the blocks are huge. I told him we had to turn around and kept praying I'd make it back but I didn't even make it 1 block. I was soooo afraid he could smell me. Worst of all I realized I didn't pack any underwear in my bag, so I had to wash and hang my white panties with the green poop stain in the shower.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:32pm

I also fell asleep while on a date with a cute guy at the movie theatre. Drool and all when I woke up dude was gone. That dang on Armaretto knocks a chick out after just 1 cup

OMG, plz stop. I feel bad laughing at your pain, but it's too damn funnyLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:35pm
OMG I had a fight with the chinese guy on the D train cos he didnt want to gimme my change a super longtime ago. I bought some batteries and I kept asking for my change and dude said no change. We were both on the floor wrestling like damn fools. When i got up I saw the cute milk dud I was trying to holla at for a while just shaking his head in amazement. I said hi while putting myself together and he straight up ignored me and got off the train.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>
  Share Topic