Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I threw up in my hand/in the back seat of my bf at the time after deep throat, fool was too stunned to get me a damn napkin or even notice what had happened Ermm 

that's not embarassing.  menfolk pay to see that type of thing.  you put in werk.Clap
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:08pm

I threw up in my hand/in the back seat of my bf at the time after deep throat, fool was too stunned to get me a damn napkin or even notice what had happened Ermm 

Did that once. 
We were in the house so I could go clean up in the bathroom, but I was still mortifiedCry
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:18pm
I don't like scenes nor do I make scenes. But this one time I was out with my ex from when I was in college and I was so drunk. He said something and I snapped. It was like I was having an out of body experience. I went in on his ass. Screaming at the top of my lungs. My best friends hadn't even EVER see me get so irate. 

After the liquor was metabolized and out of my system the next morning. I was mortified. I was sooooooo embarrassed. No one has ever been able to get me to get that much emotion out of me. Woooo. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

that's not embarassing.  menfolk pay to see that type of thing.  you put in werk.Clap

For real! The first time I tried it, I told my ex I felt like I was about to, and that nasty buzzard said, "Oooooh for real, its that's deep?"

Moral of the story, some niccas don't care as long as you keep that wood wet .
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:30pm
I was at a skating party that the Iotas throw every yr at my school. I was "talking" to one of them and many people knew so I made sure to come out looking BAD. I had my cutest little half wig on and everything lol.
So Im skating really fast and this guy who cant skate is heading towards me and I assume he will get it together by the time he gets to me. No he doesnt. His 6'2 and prob 200 pd azz smashes into me and my half wig comes off on the side. In my head im like nooooo please not my half wig. My friend sees what happens and cups my head like im a little child then we go fix it in the corner. lmao. He didnt see, but his LB did.

Edited by MinnyMiss16 - Nov 18 2012 at 5:28pm
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:43pm
I kinda started a fight at a club. Didn't stick around for the end, either.

Some Nigerian dude was messing with a homie's girl and I stepped in-between. Dude pushed me, I right-hooked him. Homeboys came flying like spider monkeys outta no where to beat his @$$. Dude was trying to kick me, I lost my shoe. Other Nigerian friends got involved. I realized my glasses were gone. Red-shirt bouncers and panic-faced white people everywhere. My roomies found my shoe and glasses. Fight transferred to outside. Utter confusion. Me and the roomies left swiftly through the hole in the gate and had a laughing recap back at the homeboys' apartment. 

Since we all "look alike" at this clear bar, we laid low for like 2 weeks then went back LOL No one was any the wiser . . . 
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:56pm
BHM NEVER 4GETS
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by Adinkrah Adinkrah wrote:

@ Nita^ I vote for a new thread where the story is explained

Umm, I kinda told most of it w/o alot of detail.

It was really awkward because I had no clue what was going on and she had just said something like, "I don't care about you two having a past because that was way before me." Cry

That post was sorta explained in this post.

View Post View Post & -->click  Direct Link To This Post

So eventually, they found a 3rd...and less then a week later...
View Post View Post

Then
View Post View Post
View Post View Post
Ermm

It's not ending well. There is so much going on.

Still don't understand.. The first thread doesn't show up.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I asked a group of women wearing hijabs if they were buying gifts for Christmas.

LOLLOL

I have said to a friend who wears the full hijab when she greeted me - Oh hi I didn't recognise you. 
Same friend I told her she will be having a christmas baby when I learnt her due date was 25 Dec. 

I will have to be back later to write my story of yesterday. I am still cringing. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

I was at a skating party that the Iotas throw every yr at my school. I was "talking" to one of them and many people knew so I made sure to come out looking BAD. I had my cutest little half wig on and everything lol.
So Im skating really fast and this guy who cant skate is heading towards me and I assume he will get it together by the time he gets to me. No he doesnt. His 6'2 and prob 200 pd azz smashes into me and my half wig comes off on the side. In my head im like nooooo please not my half wig. My friend sees what happens and cups my head like im a little child then we go fix it in the corner. lmao. He didnt see, but his LB did.

Oooooh...bless your heart, dear child.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>