Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:44am
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

There has to be more to this story!

There is, but it would be the thread derail of a lifetime....
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:14am
I was trying out for the cheerleading team for my middle school and tryouts were in front of the whole school. So I was all hyped up and run to do my cartwheel, put my hands on the ground, got my legs in the air and my arm slips and I FALL mid-cartwheel flat on my ass in front of everybody. There was a big hush and I just got up and finished my cheer like nothing happened. 

Needless to say, I didn't make the team and that year was the last time they had tryouts in front of the school. That was 6th grade. I thought everybody forgot about it but then a couple years later in 8th grade my best guy friend was cracking up talking about haha remember when keepgrowing FELL on her butt smh. Thank God they didn't have a high school cause that would have haunted me over there. LOL
Adinkrah View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Adinkrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:14am
@ Nita^ I vote for a new thread where the story is explained

Edited by Adinkrah - Nov 18 2012 at 10:16am
SWEETBREAD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SWEETBREAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:18am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I remember I went to church, and two men were just staring at my legs. I was like, wtf they starin at? Oh, i know what it is. They must like what they see. So I paid them no mind. But then some old lady came up and whispered that my skirt was up and everyone could see my draws. I was horrified because it was winter time and I hadn't shaved for more than 2 monthsCry. Those dudes were probably crackin jokes about my bushy legs and I was so embarassed.
I cant stop laughing....Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:20am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Let's see..

Back in uni it was before I'd decided to wear flat shoes because of the long walk to my lecture hall. This was in summer so I was wearing these pretty heels. I went to cross the road by a pedestrian crossing & this van patiently slowed down for me. The driver was kinda cute so I decided to put my best strut on. But my heel caught in a crack & I ended flying across the crossing. It was one of those stumbles were you run to regain your balance. Luckily I didn't fall, just ended up regaining my balance on the other side of the road. He was very amused the bloody bastard! 

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

those are the best ones.  Like Ellen said.......u were just joggin' for a minute.

LOL i'm sure u still looked cute mid run LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Adinkrah Adinkrah wrote:

IA I need to know more!
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:32am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by Adinkrah Adinkrah wrote:

IA I need to know more!

Yup me too
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:36am
There was a time I told someone I was trying to avoid that I was going out of town for the weekend. So I go to a party and the person I was trying to avoid was there and saw me. That sucked. I am a horrible liar on the spot and I was tipsy so I said some ridiculous and dumb lie. I said something like the bus didn't show up. He was just looking at me like Stern Smile.
healthyhair42012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote healthyhair42012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:43am
I was about 18 and this guy was trying to talk to me. I was giving him major attitude and brushing him off. As I was walking up the stairs and 5 point station in ATL, my heels got caught in my pant leg and I tripped HARD. Luckily my hand kinda braced my fall before my face hit the concrete.
Meanwhile this fool is still running game! Didn't even stop to say are you ok

Edited by healthyhair42012 - Nov 18 2012 at 11:53am
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:26am
Me and a boo are at the hotel (v-day) I think. So we're laying on the bed and I decided to climb over him to get off the bed (trying to be sexy) I underestimated the amount of bed on the other side of him and my right knee hits air instead of bed! I flip over, onto the floor and land on my back. Cry

Edited by laceyfront - Nov 18 2012 at 11:27am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair