Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:36am
I was at carnival in Trinidad last year. My friends and I were - like usual - half naked and dancing viciously in the middle of the road, covered in paint. Another friend of mine was a cameraman for the event, so he saw us dancing and came close to zoom in on us and film the debauchery Big smile. Since my friends and I were already under our rum, we started to show-off for the camera, all types of splits and whines and just going on with PURE antics - the cameraman recording all of it. It was crazy LOL.

Later that evening, we go back to my friend's grandma's house (we stayed by her family who are DEVOUTLY Christian), and wouldn't you know that the reel of us dancing was looped on the news -- with my friend's entire Christian family gathered in the living room watching Pinch. I had sobered up quite a bit by this time, so I was able to see with a clear conscience just how bad it was. The room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop, and everyone looked uncomfortable having just witnessed myself and my friends gyrate on each other in front of the entire country.

Her grandma didn't recognize us at first and she whispered 'Sodom and Gomorrah' to herself, but when the camera panned in and caught our faces, she just scurried away into the kitchen LOL.

The worst part is that they KEPT looping it on the news, and the next day it ran in the newspaper Dead.

Edited by Organic - Nov 18 2012 at 2:50am
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:47am
Shocked

LOLCryLOLCryLOL
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:08am
Let's see..

Back in uni it was before I'd decided to wear flat shoes because of the long walk to my lecture hall. This was in summer so I was wearing these pretty heels. I went to cross the road by a pedestrian crossing & this van patiently slowed down for me. The driver was kinda cute so I decided to put my best strut on. But my heel caught in a crack & I ended flying across the crossing. It was one of those stumbles were you run to regain your balance. Luckily I didn't fall, just ended up regaining my balance on the other side of the road. He was very amused the bloody bastard! 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:30am
OMG, OrgyLOLCryLOLCryLOLCry
What happened after??
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:37am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I was saying this girls name wrong, and then when someone said it correctly...I said. "Eww, that sounds dumb as hell"
Then she said that is how you are supposed to say itOuch

Kissing friend when his gf was in the bathroom, but she wasn't and was watching us. & we were in her house.
I think we ended up kissing again when she sat down. I try to forget that day though.

& another story similar to the above.

There has to be more to this story!
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:45am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Allergies at work while pregnant...my bladder was full.......Big sneeze came........Stern Smile

Well........at least you could blame it on de babehLOL
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:59am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

OMG, OrgyLOLCryLOLCryLOLCry
What happened after??

Luckily (for me), Trinidadians understand and respect carnival culture, so they understood LOL!

...I don't think we will be staying there next year LOL...

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:35am
Slipped on an acorn and fell in front of my house. I know a guy in a work truck saw me cause it happened as he was driving by. Think he circled around to see if I was on but I quickly got in my car and drove off
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:01am
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Let's see..

Back in uni it was before I'd decided to wear flat shoes because of the long walk to my lecture hall. This was in summer so I was wearing these pretty heels. I went to cross the road by a pedestrian crossing & this van patiently slowed down for me. The driver was kinda cute so I decided to put my best strut on. But my heel caught in a crack & I ended flying across the crossing. It was one of those stumbles were you run to regain your balance. Luckily I didn't fall, just ended up regaining my balance on the other side of the road. He was very amused the bloody bastard! 

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

those are the best ones.  Like Ellen said.......u were just joggin' for a minute.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

I was at carnival in Trinidad last year. My friends and I were - like usual - half naked and dancing viciously in the middle of the road, covered in paint. Another friend of mine was a cameraman for the event, so he saw us dancing and came close to zoom in on us and film the debauchery Big smile. Since my friends and I were already under our rum, we started to show-off for the camera, all types of splits and whines and just going on with PURE antics - the cameraman recording all of it. It was crazy LOL.

Later that evening, we go back to my friend's grandma's house (we stayed by her family who are DEVOUTLY Christian), and wouldn't you know that the reel of us dancing was looped on the news -- with my friend's entire Christian family gathered in the living room watching Pinch. I had sobered up quite a bit by this time, so I was able to see with a clear conscience just how bad it was. The room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop, and everyone looked uncomfortable having just witnessed myself and my friends gyrate on each other in front of the entire country.

Her grandma didn't recognize us at first and she whispered 'Sodom and Gomorrah' to herself, but when the camera panned in and caught our faces, she just scurried away into the kitchen LOL.

The worst part is that they KEPT looping it on the news, and the next day it ran in the newspaper Dead.

Omg
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>