Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Freshman year, my friends and I went to Hollywood Blvd to soak in all the ratchetness. My sandals were a bit loose, and the next thing I know I was faceplanted planking on the sidewalk. Cry

One of my friends was laughing so loud her voice was echoing through the streets, and they let some sleazy ass tour salesman help me up...heffas.Sleepy

FixedApprove

undefined
Sponsored Links

solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Sigh

So many fails to choose from.Cry

I posted the time my lace wig got snatched by the trunk of my car in front of a cutie.

Clean of ma head. 

I leaned in the trunk lookin like a vibe vixen.

Came outta my trunk lookin like Mr Clean. 

My stocking cap was flesh toned. So from afar I know people thought I got scalped.

Or that time my hairline was glowing when i went out with ma' girls. Yah. 

All night dem bishes were drunk n snarky.  
Talmbout, I can't find my keys *digs in purse* 
Seductress lean ya head over my purse for a sec boo. 

The summer of 08 was bout trial and error. You may proceed to judge meAngryLOL

LMFAO!
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

LB, you did that graceful stumble didn't you?LOL

Seducky, whyyyyy?!Cry

LOL It was more like a graceful one-foot slide and lean back and almost-fall-on-my-butt-but-caught-myself on with the banister type move.

Last yr I was carrying an armful of gifts to my car for Christmas. I missed one of the stairs I couldn't see and gracefully fell my ass to the ground. It was almost like an involuntary-yet-guided sit down. A car drove by and I was already laughing so loud. Hope they didn't see me Disapprove

I didn't drop nann one of those gifts though Clap
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Freshman year, my friends and I went to Hollywood Blvd to soak in all the ratchetness. My sandals were a bit loose, and the next thing I know I was faceplanted planking on the sidewalk. Cry

One of my friends was laughing so loud her voice was echoing through the streets, and they let some sleazy ass tour salesman help me up...heffas.Sleepy

FixedApprove

undefined

CryThat doesnt make it better, and after all that sh*t I was talking about planking, it actually makes it worseCry.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:06pm
About a year ago, I used to take cabs a lot and there was this one guy who used to pick me up pretty regularly. I hated when he came cuz he would always try to holla, to the point where it wasn't even flattering anymore, just annoying and creepy.

I had a date right after work one day, so I dressed extra cute for work including these super high ass heels, and just my luck he was the cab that showed up. He starts going in on how I always look nice and he can't wait til he can get me to dress up like that for him. I decided to put my foot down and let him know I had NO interest in him and to stop pursuing it.

Please tell me why I get out of the cab and make the stupid decision to cut across the soil and grass in these 5 inch, super skinny stiletto heels. Of all the days for my heel to catch in the dirt, and make me fall on my knees, why did it have to be this day, in front of this fool ?!

This nicca laughed from somewhere deep in his gut. I was so f'in shamed.

Can you believe he had the nerve to try his luck AGAIN the next time I saw him?! I guess he figured that fall shoulda knocked me down a peg .
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:18pm
I'm dyin'.CryLOL
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:26pm
Lmaoooo Omg I had the best laugh today because of this thread
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:36pm
I dont have any. If I were to be embarrassed by things most people find embarrassing, I would have off'ed myself by now.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:20am
Allergies at work while pregnant...my bladder was full.......Big sneeze came........Stern Smile

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

LB, you did that graceful stumble didn't you?LOL

Seducky, whyyyyy?!Cry

LOL It was more like a graceful one-foot slide and lean back and almost-fall-on-my-butt-but-caught-myself on with the banister type move.

Last yr I was carrying an armful of gifts to my car for Christmas. I missed one of the stairs I couldn't see and gracefully fell my ass to the ground. It was almost like an involuntary-yet-guided sit down. A car drove by and I was already laughing so loud. Hope they didn't see me Disapprove

I didn't drop nann one of those gifts though Clap
They prolly thought you were drunk for the holidays. I know I would have.CryLOL

I need this thread on days I need a fun laugh.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 19>
  Share Topic