Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:46pm
I'll have to think of some new ones I havent shared yet.

Recently I almost fell down some stairs when the club was letting out. I was in the VIP area, so I was walking down and stepped in something slick and had to grab on to the banister for dear life to avoid dying. My friend said she looked around and no one saw. Embarrassed.. but I know SOMEONE had to .

Lol, one of my friends falls EVERY TIME she gets drunk to point where ppl she doesnt even know will send her msgs on FB to talk about it lmao, I would stop drinking or wearing heels if that happened to me
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:52pm
Sigh

So many fails to choose from.Cry

I posted the time my lace wig got snatched by the trunk of my car in front of a cutie.

Clean of ma head. 

I leaned in the trunk lookin like a vibe vixen.

Came outta my trunk lookin like Mr Clean. 

My stocking cap was flesh toned. So from afar I know people thought I got scalped.

Or that time my hairline was glowing when i went out with ma' girls. Yah. 

All night dem bishes were drunk n snarky.  
Talmbout, I can't find my keys *digs in purse* 
Seductress lean ya head over my purse for a sec boo. 

The summer of 08 was bout trial and error. You may proceed to judge meAngryLOL

Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:54pm
LMAO !!! @ SEDUCKY

MR. Clean tho Cry LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:56pm
And for the record my apps are seamless now.

Humph

Approve
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:57pm
Lol Seducky, damn! That's one of my biggest fears if I ever end up buying a lace wig.. if it get snatched off I will die immediately. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:58pm
Yes Mr CleanAngry

There was no discernible trace of hair on my head cause my hair was cornrowed. Gawd. I felt like a bald black girl. The one's whispered about behind closed doors.Cry

Laugh at my paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainCryLOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:59pm
LB, you did that graceful stumble didn't you?LOL

Seducky, whyyyyy?!Cry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Lol Seducky, damn! That's one of my biggest fears if I ever end up buying a lace wig.. if it get snatched off I will die immediately

see. you ain't right. 

I did! I really did!

fmlShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

and fcuk this thread for opening old wounds.

*storms out*
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:00pm
Freshman year, my friends and I went to Hollywood Blvd to soak in all the ratchetness. My sandals were a bit loose, and the next thing I know I faceplanted on the sidewalk. Cry

One of my friends was laughing so loud her voice was echoing through the streets, and they let some sleazy ass tour salesman help me up...heffas.Sleepy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:03pm
CC if i recall correctly i plopped the joint on my head like a fitted to run a errand.

You know what....

zsazsa bring ya ass back in here or you will rue the day u made me rememberCensored
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
  Share Topic