Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
    Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:20pm
ever said or done?

You know, the kind of thing where you develop a weird kind of social Tourettes and you just do or say something really idiotic for no good reason and everyone looks at you like Shocked or Confused, and then shuffles politely and looks at their shoes. Or it all goes quiet and you want to die. Or just silly, funny, preferably humiliating stuff that has happened to you. 

I have a story to tell but I need someone else to go first!
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:24pm
dont think i've had any moments like that. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:24pm
Lead by example zsa. Ermm

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:26pm
lol I would be here alllllllll day.
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:28pm
1 star
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

1 star
lol
I miss ggemeni
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:36pm
i was tutoring a relatively attractive guy last month, and while we were going over the lesson, i accidently sneezed and farted at the same time. In my head i was like omg, how did this occur, should I say it wasn't me? But I knew that sh!t wasn't gon work, so I just pretended like it didn't happen. But in the corner of my eye, I saw him shift away from me. I was like OuchOuchUnhappy
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:43pm
I asked a group of women wearing hijabs if they were buying gifts for Christmas.
uNaTtaiNAblE88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote uNaTtaiNAblE88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:46pm
oh claude I have so many.... umm, I was dancing at a quince with a family friend and my boob popped out. I was moritifed. It was mostly family, but still.

My first day of college included orientation for all the freshmen. I volunteered for a skit (after hyping myself up and vowing that I wouldn't be a wallflower like I was in high school), and as I was walking up on stage, I tripped and fell on my knees in front of everyone.  I wanted to cry, but instead I stood up slowly, and took this elaborate bow, everybody cheered and I made two friends that day cuz they liked the way I handled it.I still have the scar on my shin.

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:47pm
Thinking...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>