Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:21pm
Ohhh Lawd I thought I had some funny stories but you guys with the bubbly stomach stories have out done me big time.

Man how come the embarrasing stories always happens infront of some cute dude.

FYI the wrestling match between me and the battery man lastes from 59th st to 125th st. So it was a long wrestling match.LOL
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Yeah, Alli was the devil. My friend's roommate had to leave work to go buy new panties cuz Alli gave her oily farts LMAO.

I ate spaghetti with a lot of cheese while I was on it once, and I never disobeyed their suggested foods list again. Seeing your toilet filled with fat and grease will f*ck up your whole appetite.

My friend was getting mayo and all this extra ish added to her sandwich once. I kept telling her Alli said she shouldn't be eating mayo and cheese, but she thought it wouldn't be so bad. Man, before we even made it up the stairs, we saw the oil stain spreading in her gray sweatpants. She quit taking em that day lol.

Mannnn i had a feeling it would be a bad idea reading this thread in the breakroom!! I was trying so hard to hold in my laughter so the strangers in here wouldnt think i was laughing at their jokes..my eyes are watering and ppl keep coming in. This story made my stomach hurt. Ill stop reading til im alone   
honeydrop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote honeydrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:22pm

Last Friday, I was running late for work and didn't have time to fix breakfast, so I tackled a rib bone from dinner and ran out the door, got in the car and realized I had to get some gas and when I got to the gas station got out and realized that credit card swipe was not working so I had to go in (damn).  So I get my purse and walking to the door and people all looking at me weird and I just thought it was the natural hair stare, I had to stand in that long azz line, I pay, and this guy holds the door for me and he is looking at me all hard so I pump and get in the car and look in the mirror touching the hair and I'll be dog on a smear of BBQ sauce on my cheek & chin. So embarrassing!  If I only got up 30 min earlier.Unhappy

Edited by honeydrop - Nov 19 2012 at 2:24pm
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

OMG I had a fight with the chinese guy on the D train cos he didnt want to gimme my change a super longtime ago. I bought some batteries and I kept asking for my change and dude said no change. We were both on the floor wrestling like damn fools. When i got up I saw the cute milk dud I was trying to holla at for a while just shaking his head in amazement. I said hi while putting myself together and he straight up ignored me and got off the train.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:50pm
AlabamaKinks is one of the funniest posters here LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:05pm
Man....
All these stories about wigs is gonna make me sew mines down..
It is definitely not secure and I'd die if it came off in public.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:16pm
iirc i was 9 or 10 and was swimming at this apartment complex's pool. i get out to eat a hotdog and a burger and ignore the 30-minute wait rule and dive right back in the water.

20 minutes later my stomach starts to hurt and i gotta go boo boo. i tell my stepdad and he tells me he has to take a piss too so he follows me to his friends apartment.

he goes in first and i was waiting. i started to get impatient cuz it felt like i was about to sh*t on myself. I knocked on the bathroom door and he kept saying "alright alright". i started to panic. i was thinking about taking a sh*t in the sink then rinsing it out but it was too late. i stood there, pulled my trunks down and took a sh*t on their carpet.

i was embarrassed like a mofo but i blamed my stepdad for not coming out the bathroom fast enough.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:25pm
On the first day of school, my crush walked up to me.   I got so nervous talking to my crush I had to literally hold myself together.  SMDH. I was shaking.   He got weirded out and left.Cry
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

iirc i was 9 or 10 and was swimming at this apartment complex's pool. i get out to eat a hotdog and a burger and ignore the 30-minute wait rule and dive right back in the water.

20 minutes later my stomach starts to hurt and i gotta go boo boo. i tell my stepdad and he tells me he has to take a piss too so he follows me to his friends apartment.

he goes in first and i was waiting. i started to get impatient cuz it felt like i was about to sh*t on myself. I knocked on the bathroom door and he kept saying "alright alright". i started to panic. i was thinking about taking a sh*t in the sink then rinsing it out but it was too late. i stood there, pulled my trunks down and took a sh*t on their carpet.

i was embarrassed like a mofo but i blamed my stepdad for not coming out the bathroom fast enough.
LOLLOLCryCryCryI would've blamed the neighborhood stray dog. Every apartment complex has one.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:30pm

first day of school sophmore year of high school.

i hadn't talked to my girlfriend since like the 2nd week of summer so i figured we were broken up. i was hoping to avoid her for as long as i could so i didn't have to break up with her or have her break up with me. i wanted the relationship to just dissolve on its own.

i go to my last class of the day, 4th period and i see her sitting there. my heart started to pound, i get a tingly feeling all over and my throat gets hot. i was nervous. i'm sitting there pretending like i don't see her. when the bell rang for class to be over she walked past me and put a letter on my desk.

she broke up with me right then and there. horrible way to start off the school year. took me a semester to bounce back from that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>