Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's the most cringey embarrassing thing you've

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I also fell asleep while on a date with a cute guy at the movie theatre. Drool and all when I woke up dude was gone. That dang on Armaretto knocks a chick out after just 1 cup

this and the wig story killed me. DeadCry
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:40pm

OMG I had a fight with the chinese guy on the D train cos he didnt want to gimme my change a super longtime ago. I bought some batteries and I kept asking for my change and dude said no change. We were both on the floor wrestling like damn fools. When i got up I saw the cute milk dud I was trying to holla at for a while just shaking his head in amazement. I said hi while putting myself together and he straight up ignored me and got off the train.

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:43pm
Thank God I'm married now the horrors while dating will have you guys peeing in your pants.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

I had diarrhea that morning and after drowning a bottle of peptobismal I thought I was feeling good enough to head out on the strip. We got two blocks from the hotel before my stomach started acting up and if you've ever been to Vegas you know the blocks are huge. I told him we had to turn around and kept praying I'd make it back but I didn't even make it 1 block. I was soooo afraid he could smell me. Worst of all I realized I didn't pack any underwear in my bag, so I had to wash and hang my white panties with the green poop stain in the shower.

You messed up my mascara. ahahahaha OMG!! I'm over here crying laughing and clapping. Thanks for sharing. LMAO!!

Edited by Lite Brite - Nov 18 2012 at 7:55pm
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

I had diarrhea that morning and after drowning a bottle of peptobismal I thought I was feeling good enough to head out on the strip. We got two blocks from the hotel before my stomach started acting up and if you've ever been to Vegas you know the blocks are huge. I told him we had to turn around and kept praying I'd make it back but I didn't even make it 1 block. I was soooo afraid he could smell me. Worst of all I realized I didn't pack any underwear in my bag, so I had to wash and hang my white panties with the green poop stain in the shower.

Oh, danni. Baby, you wonCryCryCryCry
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

OMG I had a fight with the chinese guy on the D train cos he didnt want to gimme my change a super longtime ago. I bought some batteries and I kept asking for my change and dude said no change. We were both on the floor wrestling like damn fools. When i got up I saw the cute milk dud I was trying to holla at for a while just shaking his head in amazement. I said hi while putting myself together and he straight up ignored me and got off the train.

I am in TEARS!!! She said they were wrestling on the floor!!! OMG!!!

NO CHANGE = Soup Nazi - "NO SOUP FOR YOU! Angry"

*wheezing in pain*
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:31pm
Zsazsa, ooman, git in here and SPILL IT! Evil Smile
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by SUGA SUGA wrote:

"When i got up I saw the cute milk dud I was trying to holla at for a while just shaking his head in amazement. I said hi while putting myself together"

SUGAAAA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Organic - Nov 18 2012 at 8:32pm
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

LOLCryLOLCryLOL

Lil' heathens! LOL

I'm trying to do better Cry

LOLEvil Smile
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:35pm

I can't find that thread about RIP Mimi. That was the name of my wig. She was my go to hooker. Until that faithful day in Florida Mimi decides to fly away never to return. Meanwhile I didn't do my hair underneath. All I had was a brush back
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 19>