Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What's the dumbest thing you ever heard Some1 say?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What's the dumbest thing you ever heard Some1 say?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's the dumbest thing you ever heard Some1 say?
    Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:13am
I had to shorten "someone".

But back to business, what are some of the idiotic nonesense you ever heard people talking about? Don't get mad if you get ether in this thread if you have no knowledge of what that person is speaking of.

"This woman said that technology is not considered science." I lol'd. I thought that was hilarious.
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:16am
Most recent was some once saying lady had car pool tunnel.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:17am
idk.  whats the dumbest thing you ever said?
mickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:19am
This thread is not long enough for me to state the "caca" I've heard out of someone's mouth...
I have a dumb friend... ( you can read all about her in the dumb friend thread)
She says the DUMBEST THINGS EVER!

This is one for the archives, " For your FYI, its cold out today so wear a jacket"

yes she says " For your FYI"

I've explained to her that makes no sense " FOR YOUR FOR YOUR INFORMATION?"

I CANT..Confused

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:34am
all you have to do these days is ask people the meaning/etymology of the words they like to throw around and instantly you will see how dumb they really are. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:41am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

all you have to do these days is ask people the meaning/etymology of the words they like to throw around and instantly you will see how dumb they really are. 

I been reading words eytymology and the root words and people throw around a lot of words they do not fully understand. Yahshua for one is the not the same as Jesus - Ieosus - Zeus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:42am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

I said Leonardo DiCaprio won't have a career and he is all fluff and no substance, this was back in 97. How terribly wrong I was.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:45am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

but you know what, i noticed most people cant define words they use.  sometime someone will use a word that i cant decipher the meaning theyre trying to convey and when i ask them what it means most of the time the person cant tell me.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 7:48am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I said Leonardo DiCaprio won't have a career and he is all fluff and no substance, this was back in 97. How terribly wrong I was.

when i was a teen i was talking to this guy who told me his friend walked from the canada to alaska and i said no he didnt because alaska is an islandLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:02am

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

when i was a teen i was talking to this guy who told me his friend walked from the canada to alaska and i said no he didnt because alaska is an islandLOL

WHOA LOL How terribly stupid did you thought to yourself when saw a map?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>