BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What's the difference between GHE and Baggying

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
tvlady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tvlady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's the difference between GHE and Baggying
    Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 8:50pm
I see a lot of people talking about GHE, but it just sounds like baggying to me.  If I baggied overnight I would put a scarf on over the plastic cap. I know others have been doing that for years.  So can someone explain the difference, unless I'm missing something
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 9:47am
its the same thing someone just gave it a different name and thought he developed a new technique.  i wouldnt over think it.
the real question is did it triple your hair growth?LOL

im sorry  i couldnt resist
thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:16pm

I think of GHE as super baggying , w/ baggying you are just using a plastic cap but with "GHE" you're wearing at least 1 more layer of head gear (satin scarf, beanie etc) for up to 8 hours. I have seen some ridiculous before & afters from GHE that I have not seen from simplyi implementing simple baggying. 
tvlady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvlady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:34pm
I don't know about tripling hair growth.  I have been doing that for years, even before I went natural and I think my growth is pretty average. I would baggy overnight and put a scarf on so the cap would stay on my head. I didn't think the scarf was part of a technique.
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 3:48pm
TVLady! Haaayy!
Good to see you still here. I'm glad you asked b/c I was thinking the same thing. 
Didn't triple my growth either, although I've always done well with baggying. 

Happy Holidays Ma. 
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:01pm
They are the same thing.

I used to whole head baggy, but that was when I was 'wiggin it' and did not care if my hair looked fuzzy/ a mess.

I plan on going back to my wigs in January.

I had great retention.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

its the same thing someone just gave it a different name and thought he developed a new technique.  i wouldnt over think it.

This.

Wait, one treatments promises to triple hair growth? C'mon na!LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:08am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

This.

where have you beenLOL

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/triple-the-growth-with-ghe-closedextended_topic317417.html

the claims were lowered to double/triple growth:
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/double-triple-your-hair-growth-with-the-ghe-open_topic324875.html
tvlady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvlady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by flwonline flwonline wrote:

TVLady! Haaayy!
Good to see you still here. I'm glad you asked b/c I was thinking the same thing. 
Didn't triple my growth either, although I've always done well with baggying. 

Happy Holidays Ma. 

Hey Flw, yes I am still around.  Big Chopped 9 months ago so I started lurking again.  Happy Holidays to you too.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:25pm

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

This.

where have you beenLOL

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/triple-the-growth-with-ghe-closedextended_topic317417.html

the claims were lowered to double/triple growth:
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/double-triple-your-hair-growth-with-the-ghe-open_topic324875.html

*femme says in her warning voice*

Tatee.... behave!!

LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply