Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Poll Question: What's the best PS (for you)?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [16.95%]
34 [57.63%]
5 [8.47%]
3 [5.08%]
1 [1.69%]
4 [6.78%]
2 [3.39%]
You can not vote in this poll

What's the best PS (for you)?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2012 at 11:39pm
Weaves because I only know how to do twists with my natural hair and I get bored easily.  Sorry this is my lazy excuse.
Sponsored Links

Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2012 at 4:17pm
I voted weaves, but I wear wigs.  I've been wearing wigs for a few years now, and 2 summers ago I cut/shaved off all of my hair and I'm a little shy of BSL now. So I'm with wigs all the way.
Blue1206 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue1206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2012 at 6:45pm
 I voted weaves
MsMiamiLady View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMiamiLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2012 at 7:36pm
i voted a combination . this past year i've been wearing sew in weaves a lot & i didnt really notice any drastic hair growth. But when I use to wear individual braids and wigs I would retain a lot more hair than I would with a sew in . this summer i plan on wearing more wigs while taking care of my natural hair under the wig by co washing often and deep conditioning once a week . 
nappyhappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyhappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2012 at 9:59pm
Used to be all about the weaves for about a year or so. Now, I just wear my own hair in ponytails or buns
xotiffannyxo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xotiffannyxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2012 at 9:56am

wigs!!

Rahvi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rahvi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2012 at 12:29pm
I have a question for those that wear braids under their wigs. Do you put rubber bands on the ends? I'm currently doing this with 4 big braids in my hair and I know this is going to be a problem for me with breakage but I don't know what else to use. Any suggestions?
xotiffannyxo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xotiffannyxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 4:47pm
braid out
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 7:37pm
wigs
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 8:10am
I will have to say buns because my ends are tucked away.
But I usually just go with the flow to be honest.

Whichever style, it's always with my own hair, which does mean it's exposed to the elements since I don't always use accessories, but I try to protect my hair with the products I use to moisturize/and seal.

I do try to keep my ends protected in my night routine though, which means braiding in two and covering my hair with a finely woven satin scarf or pineappling.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>