Perfect Hair Collection

What's the best cheap flat iron?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's the best cheap flat iron?
    Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 1:55pm
By CHEAP I mean less than $30. I'm not ready to dive in and buy the CHI.

Andis any good?
Sponsored Links

love_akihsoy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love_akihsoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 5:38pm
I have a jilbere de paris from Sally's and it was btw $30 and $40.... I think they have models btw $20 and $30....
adayray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 8:27pm
I use this one by Conair, and I absolutely love it! I got it for 30$ at walmart (in canada, so it will probably be even cheaper in the states) and it works very well. It is different than most flat irons since it has little "picks" or bristles on the inside of one of the "walls" so that it combs through and seperates your hair WHILE straightening. This allows all of your strands to be adequately straightened well...also, it has a setting that allows you to flat iron wet hair... I hope the above link works! Tongue

ThorntonCutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThorntonCutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2010 at 9:32pm
Babyliss at Marshalls.
MilionDollaGirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MilionDollaGirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2010 at 6:06pm
conair 25 chi when catching an online sale 55.
babytaz369 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babytaz369 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2010 at 10:43am
Andis works great! I got mine for $15 at walmart 3 years ago and it is still working well. No need to spend $100 on a chi. I bought one of those and it died on me less than a year later.
thatnyckhick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatnyckhick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2010 at 11:10am
I loved my andis, i still have it but no longer use it. it did chip a bit on me and start to snag my hair, but that was very, very infrequently. I've since bought an FHI and there is a marked difference in the outcome but if you're not flat ironing a lot an Andis can definitely do the job.
Jenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2010 at 3:07am
Originally posted by love_akihsoy love_akihsoy wrote:

I have a jilbere de paris from Sally's and it was btw $30 and $40.... I think they have models btw $20 and $30....

This. Second to my Sedu, it's the best iron I've ever owned. I used it for five years straight, and it's never failed me. The only reason I stopped using it is because my hair changed and I stopped getting the results I wanted, plus, I wanted a slimmer iron. Thirty to forty bucks is well worth the investment.
Luxurie0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luxurie0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2010 at 12:13pm
Redd flat irons are also good, you can pick one up at your local bss and they range from 20-30 dollars 
Kim_2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim_2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2010 at 8:26pm
walmarttttttttt
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style