Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what's the best advice u ever got?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:48pm
Never turn your back on God .
Respect your parents or your days will be short .
A man can only treat you bad if you allow him.  
Always have emergeny money of your own .
Respect your body or no man ever will . 
Brush your teeth after every meal .  
Sponsored Links

313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:49pm
"Who are you taking advice from? Is it the bitter, angry divorced woman who hates men? Is it the woman who is single with a ton of baby daddy's telling you that men aren't anything & you don't have to be married to have all his babies? Is it the guy that is a womanizer & cheats on everything that moves? Is it the woman who is an emotional wreck that EVERY day there's some new drama in her life? Who is it? I don't know about you but I refuse to take advice from someone who isn't WHERE I want to be and gives ADVICE based on their VERY limited, jacked up perspective. My foundation for any advice is Christ-- if we can't start there, the conversation has officially ended. Guard your heart"
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

"There are times where you are going to have dry seasons. There are times where you won't "feel" God's presence. There are times where you will feel like you're going backwards instead of forwards. There will be times where you just feel plain empty & spending time with God & reading your bible just seems quiet. Don't worry about those seasons. During those seasons, you have to press even closer in
to God & remind yourself that God is always with you-- even if you don't "feel" like He is. God is developing you so that if & when something crazy happens in your life- you will immediately revert back to this practiced trust & foundation free from your "feelings." If you have distractions in your life-- don't let them make you feel guilty for another day, cut them off & get back on track. God doesn't hate you. He loves and LIKES you and the plans that HE has for your life are MUCH greater than any "feeling." Keep PRESSING"

i like this. weird feeling cus i dont believe in him like that, guess im more with the spiritual.

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Heart
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

true.
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:52pm
"You cannot afford to pretend to be something you were not created to be. I don't care if everybody thinks you're crazy- do what God tells you to do. "Everybody" won't understand you because God didn't tell "everybody" to accomplish that purpose- He told YOU"
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:53pm
Never depend on others to get what you want.
Always keep a paper trail (notes, receipts, records, etc)

If you ask for God to help you, it means you trust His ability. If He doesn't help you yet, it means He trusts yours.

Some ppl are so poor, all they have is money. Don't be one of those ppl. Do something that you actually want to do. Trust, it'll be worth it in the long run.

Go where you are celebrated, not tolerated

No one can make you feel inferior without your permission

I have over 20 pages worth of quotes and advice that I collect daily.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:54pm
"YOU BETTER TELL THAT BOY HOW YOU FEEL!!!!"

I still havent done it, but I can acknowledge that it's some of the best advice I've gottenStern Smile
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:54pm

here is pain that makes you hurt, and pain that makes you grow.

I'd rather look back in my life and say "I can't believe I did that!" Instead of saying "I wish I could of done that!"

When you're thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more. When you dwell on what you don't have, you'll never have enough

Don't be a woman that needs a man, be a woman that a man needs.

Stay away from men who ask for favors in the very beginning. It's a test to see how much he can get you to do for nothing on his part.

Beware the wrath of a patient person...

313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:55pm
Just like a shoe, if someone is meant for me, they will just fit perfectly; no forcing, no struggling, no pain
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>