Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Whats so great about Kim Kardashian?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Kim is what most black men/men want and what a lot of black women stupidly aspire to be like. Word to all the Youtube tutorials training people how to look more like her. That's all I got. 

Khloe and Kourtney aren't as pretty as her facially, so no..even with a tape they wouldn't be nearly as popular.

I agree whole heatedly with you. Almost every black girl I see is mimicking her look. That Brazilian/Peruvian hair, gigantic eyebrows & all that damn makeup lashes & contouring. She's the "ideal" look to many people, men & women alike

^ so much truth to all of the above unfortunately, and I'm mad there is yet another thread on these folks
WAIT! Black women dont want to look like KIM K.!!!! being on a show that highlights fashion some of her hairstyles are trendy~ that's it! So when someone says they want a Beyonce/Kelly Roland inspired hair of Teyanna Taylor style curls that is the same level! I cant stand no crazy looking Fat eyebrows~ these days she has been Looking Crazy anyway.
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 1:34am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Aishwarya is not white...
THIS!

ya'll can call rita ora non white but an actual person of colour white...shm! *facepalms*
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 1:37am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Some men like the features of a black women on anything but a black women.
this is what saddens me
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 1:51am
thats not kims natural face, she had surgery 
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 1:55am
I used to think Aishwarya was among the  most beautiful women I've ever seen. Now, not so much. She does look like Mila Kunis. I've always said the (American) media idolizes whites with black features. We can't hear enough about shapeless (no offense to her) A. Jolie's lips, when it's nothing compared to the lips black folks run around with all day.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 2:07am
jolies lips are wrinkled though...i was watching girl interrupted the other day....i was like ugh..
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 2:11am
^^^
I know, don't get the hype besides the fact that it exists.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

The only thing going for that Aish woman is her eyes. 

What do you look like?

Out of all the posters I have seen here who is better looking than her for real for real is Y.Gun and Ms_Wonderland and a few other irrevelant posters. But vast majority isn't touching her and they are the ones who have strife with her.

I don't post face pictures on any forums.  That's just how I roll.

As for the bolded, I've seen many more women here who are prettier than Aish.  So i don't know what you're talking about.  I didn't say she is ugly but she is definitely not the most beautiful woman in the world.

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 5:21pm
Other than the fact that she has lots of money and is relatively attractive, ... I've got nothing.

I've always wondered her? Kim has the personality of a wet dish towel. 

I prefer Kourtney's looks over hers. Kourtney is more fresh-faced, more natural looking IMO. She dresses better, too.
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 5:44pm
I used to like kim and I am prettier than that indian lady!She is nice looking though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic