Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedWhats so great about Kim Kardashian?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 11:15am
Originally posted by TXButterfly03 TXButterfly03 wrote:

I was about to say because she has a big tail and looks exotic.  To me, she has no substance though.  It looks like even the sex would be boringLOL

I remember there was a show on awhile back about normal people who couldn't stand certain celebrities & got to meet face to face with them (can't recall the name of it).  Anyway, there was a black woman on there who hated Kim Kardashian; she was basically saying that she's stealing our men and that alot of black women are jealous of her because she has the same physical features as us, but gets more attention than us. 

I will admit that Kim is very pretty, but to go so far as to say that I'm jealous of her - no ma'am!  You have to have more to you than a big ass, big boobs, bomb ass makeup and money.  Well....maybe not....LOLCry

What's exotic about kim kardaahianConfused?
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 11:18am
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

The black man answer is she is one bad mama.

So is kourtney, she's prettier than kim imo. more natural and less plastic face.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

The black man answer is she is one bad mama.

So is kourtney, she's prettier than kim imo. more natural and less plastic face.

Where is her sex tape at? Sleepy
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 11:20am

I was about to say because she has a big tail and looks exotic.  To me, she has no substance though.  It looks like even the sex would be boringLOL

I remember there was a show on awhile back about normal people who couldn't stand certain celebrities & got to meet face to face with them (can't recall the name of it).  Anyway, there was a black woman on there who hated Kim Kardashian; she was basically saying that she's stealing our men and that alot of black women are jealous of her because she has the same physical features as us, but gets more attention than us. 

I will admit that Kim is very pretty, but to go so far as to say that I'm jealous of her - no ma'am!  You have to have more to you than a big ass, big boobs, bomb ass makeup and money.  Well....maybe not....LOLCry

LOLNow this isn't my opinion, but this is what I've heard dudes say (and some females).  I'm guessing it has to do with her dark features - hair, eyes, etc.  It would probably be better to ask a male what they find so intriguing about her features (besides her bootay).....
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 11:26am
No, Kim is more laid back and has others do the thinking for her. Kim also (pre-pregnancy) was the curviest. She was the most f*ckable, especially seeing as how she was cool to do it on camera
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

I don't see normal nordic women looking like Kim.
Elite Member
Elite Member

LOLNow this isn't my opinion, but this is what I've heard dudes say (and some females).  I'm guessing it has to do with her dark features - hair, eyes, etc.  It would probably be better to ask a male what they find so intriguing about her features (besides her bootay).....

Most human beings have dark hair and eyes lolLOL
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 11:29am

Most human beings have dark hair and eyes lolLOL

Truuuue.  Hell.....IyunnoLOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

better pic of aish flawlessness. I stan for ha

look like mila kunis

mila kunis could never. I just can't seem to find a good pic of her on google