BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's one thing you are good at...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i really thought for a few seconds.. 

the only thing i came up with is not having sex. 

i might be back later when i think of some other things… 

I'm good at that too by default...it's just my natural inclination. Just like some people naturally don't like the taste of sugar so they never eat desserts or drink koolaid.
Sponsored Links

nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:45pm
I'm good at drawing & painting. I want to spend more time doing them.

Edited by nemesis1 - Jul 06 2014 at 5:58pm
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:48pm
Thank you Epitome!
-----------------------------

Im sitting here trying to think of an answer to this. All I can think of is Math, but that is debatable.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I also think I have pretty good intuition at times

Me too. My pastor always told me I had the gift of discernment.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:49pm
Im jealous of Jones right about now. I need lessons forreal doe.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:51pm
So yall don't enjoy sex or you just don't like all of the things that come with it. I felt like that when I was single. I was celibate for years at a time just because. It gave me a sense of peace and a clear mind.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 1:58pm
as much as i don't give my self credit, patience with details and in teaching people/kids. 

the former: i can be meticulous and i have to dose it out at appropriate times. to me, a stitch in time saves nine. i do well at presentations, art projects, proofreading/editing, processing documents from beginning to end... i want a finished product i can be proud of. 

the latter: since i was a child, i would be volunteered by teachers to assist the "slower" kids in class. they would "get it" and that blew my mind. to this day, it's a personal policy of mine to keep it simple and always have a (real) life example/parallel on standby. 

overall, i'm good at motivating/encouraging people and keeping them trying.  

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

So yall don't enjoy sex or you just don't like all of the things that come with it. I felt like that when I was single. I was celibate for years at a time just because. It gave me a sense of peace and a clear mind.

Well I'm a virgin(or maybe a half virgin lol), but yes all the things that come with it, or possibly come out of it just seems like too much at this time for me. Believe me I never thought I would be or planned on still being a virgin at 22. You're right about the peace and clear mind.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Well I'm a virgin(or maybe a half virgin lol), but yes all the things that come with it, or possibly come out of it just seems like too much at this time for me. Believe me I never thought I would be or planned on still being a virgin at 22. You're right about the peace and clear mind.

Two of my besties were virgins until their 30's. One just lost hers a while ago and the other is still a virgin. So your'e not alone. I think its good that you thought it out and didn't just jump into it like alot of people your age. 
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:12pm
When people tell me I can't do certain things and I prove them wrong....I'm pretty good at that.

I'm also good at letting go of bullsh*t relationships/friendships that aren't serving my higher purpose and sucking my energy. Learning to do that didn't come overnight, it was a process I had to learn on my own that others are still trying to work on.

I'm good at trying my best to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Out of everyone in my family, I'm the only one who hasn't suffered from obesity. I think I learned well from members who preceded me in death from such things as high blood pressure & diabetes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic