Extensions Plus

Whats on your wig wish list?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 58>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
glamourgirl039 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamourgirl039 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2008 at 7:19pm

OMG !!!!!!!! I WANT THIS WIG ?
Sponsored Links

ladymzlee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladymzlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2008 at 7:32pm

To the OP, I actually HAVE the first wig in your photo collection. It's the Venus by Silhouette. It's GORGEOUS! My daughter bought it first and I had to copy. Glamourgirl039 I have tried on the Pearl wig in the Beverly Johnson and it just a tad bit shorter than the Precious one above. It's beautiful. I own the Hayden bob Bev Johnson Lace wig and I love it! The hair moves and looks like human hair.

glamourgirl039 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamourgirl039 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2008 at 12:50pm
Thanks ! Ladymzlee, Is the lace on the Bev. Johnson collection hard like plastic ? I read a thread where the girl states that she had purchase one of these wigs and that the lace was like plastic. And that the,wait let me find the thread  http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=140181 So, after reading this I am skeptical. But I find myself liking the wig still. Now im confused ! Cry Because you gave good reviews on the wig and the other girl had bad ones. If you can find anymore topics on this subject or any other information that you can think of to pursuade me to buy it( PURSUADE ME Wink )  I would gladly appreciate it.
Lyoness View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyoness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2008 at 1:20pm
ILoveMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILoveMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2008 at 4:57pm

thegirlof1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thegirlof1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2008 at 8:09pm
wow! im so inspired by this thread. i forgot my love for wigs.
illestlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illestlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2008 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by AlabamaKinks AlabamaKinks wrote:

CLICK TO ENLARGE

This is going to sound so weird but I think I love you! I've been trying to find that website (hairsisters) for a YEAR now and for some reason it slipped my mind!
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2008 at 8:24am
I want something that mimics my current hairstyle.  Often time my hair goes flat and I don't want to put heat in it all the time.  So I recently ordered 2 wigs.

The bobbie

Lyoness View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyoness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2008 at 12:21pm

I love the colours and the cut!

This 1 maybe a little too dark for my complexion and a touch too long so thinking this one over..
Regalness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regalness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2008 at 7:45am
Update: I purchased the wigs on my wishlist and I was not too pleased with them.  Purchasing wigs online is not a good thing for me.  I never get it right but I love how discreet it is.  I want to give the half wig thing a go.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 58>
  Share Topic