Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Types
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

whats is a good remy hair via bss?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Taywants2know View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taywants2know Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whats is a good remy hair via bss?
    Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:39am
I am getting a sew in done, and I am riding the remy wave per se. I tried velvet remy and I was horrified by the quality of the hair. I had two colors. brown on the bottom, black on top and it looked bad. Now Im going all black, but I want my hair to look good. I heard Velvet, XQ, Goddess were all good, and I researched about pink diamond. which one is THE BEST to get, and whats the deal about vendors vs bss?
Tay Wants To Know!
Sponsored Links

hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:18am
I personally perfer Bobbi Boss but to answer your question...Velvet is some good hair its just thin. If you go with Goddess get Goddess Select because the hair tends to tangle less and isn't as bulky(I don't know why but yes the cheap pack is better). While I haven't heard any bad reviews on XQ I've never used it because I don't care for Milky Way products.

Anyway, if I had to pick from the brands you named I would go with Velvet if I wanted a silky look or XQ if I wanted fullier/courser hair.
materialistic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:31pm
Bobbi Boss IndiRemi hands down.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply