BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's in your "Hoe Bag"?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 6:07pm
I gots to eat and relax real good
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:34pm
Condoms... I hoed and left.

Edited by QueenBee - Dec 17 2013 at 11:54pm
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:41pm
Lingerie, toothbrush,secret, shower cap, lotion, perfume, panties and xtra earrings to go with my hoe attire for the night.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

wait I though a hoe bag is for something that just came up. (like that 3am after the club drunken booty call)  Yall hoe bags sound like planned nights and weekend long sleepovers. 

Am I wrong

Troof
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:57am
Coconut Oil huh? I'm on it! Preciate-cha Wink
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:58am
if you use coconut oil am i to assume you're not using condoms? if this was answered already i apologize but i ain't reading 10 pages on something i don't have..lemme get the shorthand right quick

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 18 2013 at 12:59am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:15am
Ept i was wondering the same thing too. *pages afro*

Im obsessed with miniature/travel sized version of stuff OP my hoe bag is similar to my gym bag/personal hygiene bag in my purse but i have my drawer at his place and i keep large sized products at his place. 

I have wipes in the bag (spontaneous sex happens often) and umm travel version of his deoderant and shower gel his toothbrush and sometimes multi-purpose shea butter (2 oz, ) for those quick stops to the motel Embarrassed

What i can remember toothpaste toothbrush and cover, coolwater (gel, perfume, lotion) and my fave yuzu shower gel, lube, lip balm, durex love boxes, vibrating cock ring, a phone card, cash, lipgloss [it depends on the bag]
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:36am
I'm just thrilled to see so many ladies have condoms in their bags. I always carried condoms in my bag, purse , brown paper sack (LOL) whatever.  I also used to give them away to people as part of my job so maybe that's why. But there was a time when it was considered (by some) to be embarrassing for some  to carry condoms, or admit they carried them.

Yay for changing times.

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 18 2013 at 12:12pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:38am
dr. Oz recommends coconut oil as lubricant. I don't recall if he mentioned anything about condoms & coconut oil though. 

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 18 2013 at 11:38am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:39am
oh, and with some of these [long] lists, yall might as well move in LOL

j/k
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures