Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Whats Hiring

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 3:36pm
if you click on the link and go to search, type <home> and it should pull up all of the work from home job openings. HOME

Edited by Qualified - Jan 15 2014 at 3:36pm
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Untitled_Diva Untitled_Diva wrote:

If anyone knows any job opportunities in Charlotte NC please post them
I have been searching here for 2 months.

Try the American Red Cross, or have you registered at the Adecco office downtown? I know quite a few people who registered with them and they found them pretty good jobs that were all temp to hire.
Untitled_Diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Untitled_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 4:37pm
Thank you! I will check that out tomorrow!
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:40am

Production Coordinator - Samsung Group

Description

* Communicate with customers, overseas vendors, and inter-departments to coordinate and assure on time Delivery.
* Update & daily follow up on open orders via email and maintain worksheets.
* Troubleshoot daily problems with vendors, customers, factories and other departments.
* Work closely with Sales/Customers on order status, order confirmations and order details.
* Examine shipping documents for completeness.
* Ability to sort thru and reply to over 100 emails daily.
* Special projects as needed and assignments by supervisor.

Company Description-Job Posting
We are Samsung C&T America (SCTA), a global trading and investment company that functions as an independent American subsidiary of the Korean conglomerate Samsung C&T Corporation, one of the Samsung Group companies.
Division
Samsung C&T Corporation

Position Type
Full Time - for Alumni

Job Qualifications
* COMPUTER LITERATE; SYSTEM = SAP, OMS, OUTLOOOK, EXCEL.
* Extremely meticulous and well organized. Ability to Multi Task.
* Strong organizational, analytical, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are a MUST.
* 2-3yrs experience in the Textile/Import Apparel Industry Preferred.
* Knowledge of production & production cycle timelines.
* Knowledge of fabric and garment construction is helpful, not absolutely required, but fast learner.
* Proficient in Microsoft outlook.
Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
* Sense of urgency, detail oriented, comfortable working in fast paced environment w/ continually changing priorities.
* Team player with a can-do attitude.

New York
United States

Work Environment
Business casual M-Th, jeans on Friday, fast paced, open cubicles, lots of systems, policies, procedures.

Salary Range
Hourly-$20.01-25.00

Method of Contact
Send resume directly ONLY to email address shown in Contact Info below
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

American Express is hiring for those who are interested in working from home...

http://careers.americanexpress.com

I sent this to my friend last night but there are a million positions on the site. Do you know which ones are remote?
[/QUOTE]

I don't see the position anymore, so it may have been filled. But they're always posting positions, tell her to subscribe to the email alerts.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:40pm
If you're in CA.. Feb 1st is the exam date for a dmv job.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:48am
i want to just pay someone to do my resume 

i dont wanna do it again myself only to find out later that there was some flaw which makes recruiters not even look at it (the template i used) and that ive been wasting my time... 
i wanna know that i have a good resume and cover letter that way i know that its my experience holding me back.. not somethin 'wrong' on a piece of paper. 
this is annoying. idk if im about this life.. especially if its not for a job i really want. 
my other job i got just by walking in.. i hadnt even applied. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 17 2014 at 10:50am
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:11pm
Dallas area BHMers. One of my professors emailed this out today:

Mitsui Bussan Logistics Inc.

Open Position:        Business Coordinator

Store Supply and Beverage Supply

Category:                 Full-time employee

Location:                  Dallas, Texas (U. S. Hwy. 75 Corridor in Park Cities Vicinity)

Responsibilities:

1.)          Supply Chain Management

·         Strengthening and extending the relationship between company and client.

·         Analysis of demand patterns and trends by item

·         Pro-active production planning and coordination with suppliers based on demand patterns and trends

·         Pro-active customer distribution center inventory replenishment planning and order management (VMI - Vendor Managed Inventory environment) for multiple locations

·         Achieving revenue and procurement goals and implementing client merchandising promotions, programs and initiatives.

·         Proactively identifying and developing improvements in the area of responsibility that provides greater value to client in terms of cost, quality, innovation, and other values.

·         Regular meetings with client to develop and propose appropriate solutions, products and activities to support their merchandising and marketing initiatives.

·         Establishing and maintaining effective communications with suppliers.

·         Establishing and maintaining effective communications with client  and client’s designated distributor, including timely reporting of operations results

·         Collaborating with and negotiating with suppliers to provide the level of support that is necessary to achieve the client’s initiatives.

·         To develop, qualify, and maintain supplier networks

·         To support company initiatives and build company relationships

·         To continually build industry knowledge and awareness

2).        Supplier Services

·         Communicate and coordinate with suppliers regarding forecast/demand and trends as directed.

·         Monitor and maintain acceptable supplier’s service level to enhance operational efficiency.

Minimum Requirements

·         Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills required

·                     Five (5) years in supply chain and or packaging industry

·         Experience providing services to companies involved in the retail industry (having revenue goals and meeting such goals is desired)

·         High aptitude for numbers and data analysis, quick learner, problem-solver.

·         Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).

·         Detail oriented, accurate with good organizational and time management skills.

·         SAP experience and knowledge of warehousing and/or transportation is a plus.

·         Knowledge of National wholesale distribution a plus.

·         Willingness to cross-train on complimentary positions and provide back-up support where and when needed.

Education Requirements:

·         Bachelor’s Degree required with a preference for Supply Chain Management or Business Administration. Master Degree is a plus. Procurement, supply chain management or project management training would be a plus.

Competencies

·         Possesses first-hand knowledge of retail food packaging industry.

·         Understands and manages business processes that lead to revenue growth.

·         Understands brand building, awareness and translates that knowledge into proactive business activities.

·         Cultivates suppliers; including identification, qualification, contracting and management, leading to a supplier base that is dedicated, responsive, innovative, and cost conscious. 

·         Financial management— develops and manages annual budget and analyzes the financial performance against budget, financial, and operational goals.  Evaluate strategies and market opportunities of potential financial reward (revenue, cost, margins, ROI).

Skills/Knowledge/Characteristics

• Strong leadership and the ability to work through to overcome obstacles
  • Ability to manage and lead to results autonomously without daily instruction
  • Ability to manage strategic client relationships
  • Solid analytical, problem solving, organizing and planning skills.

How to Apply

If you are interested in the position, please send your resume, salary requirement, and cover letter tocliang@bli.com. No phone calls are accepted.

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:27pm
I love when bhm is positive 
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 9:08am
My resume is in a column format like so...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic