BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What's Hiring

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:43am
http://www.redcross.org/about-us/careers

I know in the DC and North Carolina Area, they are always hiring. I actually like going to work! It is also not a lot of micro managing.

Hope this helps someone.

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 13 2014 at 11:45am
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:45am

Job Description

A professional services firm seeks an Accounting Clerk for a part-time (2 to 3 days a week) position.

Responsibilities for the Accounting Clerk role will include the following:

• Collections for an assigned division within the firm
  • Aging report maintenance
  • Weekly timesheet collection
  • New client information data entry
  • Input of payroll and billing information
  • Generation of payroll and commission reports
  • Liaison with payroll company regarding any issues
  • Management of unemployment notices

Job Requirements

The employer seeks the following for the Accounting Clerk position:

• 2+ years of payroll, billing and collections experience
  • Superb verbal and written communication skills
  • College degree is preferred but not required

Job Snapshot

Base Pay $20.00 - $25.00 /Hour
Employment Type Part-Time
Job Type Accounting, Finance
Education Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Manages Others Not Specified
Industry Services - Corporate B2B
Required Travel Not Specified
Job ID 50395

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?Job_DID=JHV6Q66T7CGQD7KZ10W&siteid=cbindeed&showNewJDP=yes&ipath=EXINDsep_google_feed%2cEXGOO
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:47am
Part Time Call Center Representative

Job Type : Part Time
Career Level : Entry Level
Education : Some College Coursework Completed
Category : Customer Support/Client Care
Job Description :

At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.

We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join the Movado Call Center team as a Part Time Call Center Representative. In this role you will:

• Answer inbound calls/emails regarding product orders, parts orders and repair requests in a fast-paced environment
  • Confer with customers and/or internal sales professionals to provide information about products and services, to fulfill orders, or to resolve complaints
  • Process repair instructions according to customer requests
  • Keep detailed records of customer interactions and transactions, recording inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
  • Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bill
Job Requirements :

The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:

· Minimum of 2 years of service related experience in a similar position
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
· Knowledge of MGI brands and product lines helpful
· Excellent communication skills
· Intermediate computer skills
· College degree preferred
· SAP experience a plus

One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.

Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.

Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.

http://movadogroup.tms.hrdepartment.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=312&referrer=91&site_id=148&view_language=en-US
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:47am
my problem right now is these damn cover letters.. i dont wanna do a new one for each job. 
but i think i really need to cus i dont have much experience.. i need to sell myself 

Edited by coconess - Jan 13 2014 at 11:48am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:55am
What are you looking to get into???
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:00pm
idk... 
something that pays decent.

the job i want and actually kinda qualify for (medical field, kaiser).. i cant seem to get. 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

idk... 
something that pays decent.

the job i want and actually kinda qualify for (medical field, kaiser).. i cant seem to get. 

Kaiser so hard to get into. Try Pg&E they pay well to do NOTHING!
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:09pm

network
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

is an 'Objective' necessary/important to have on a resume? 

No.

I had one on my previous resume, and then I paid to have my resume redone, and they removed it altogether.
What service did you use? Was it worth it? how much did they charge you?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Kaiser so hard to get into. Try Pg&E they pay well to do NOTHING!

ive looked into pg&e.. i dont really qualify for anything in my area 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style