FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What's going on with Maxwell?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:49am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

damn, the 1st msg made me think he's either got paranoid schizophrenia or delusional disorder and then by the 4th one Stern Smile...whats going on, Maxi??

Did anyone else sing it to see if it could be lyrics? Ouch. I hope he's ok

That was my first thought. Remember how he dropped his last CD and that song "Pretty wings" was doing fairly well. He was supposed to go on tour and abruptly cancelled everything, hardly any media exposure, nothing. Who does that right after dropping an CD? I've always wondered what's up with him ever since. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some psychological issues. Of course, this is all pure speculation from an anonymous chick on the innanet, lol
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:06am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

damn, the 1st msg made me think he's either got paranoid schizophrenia or delusional disorder and then by the 4th one Stern Smile...whats going on, Maxi??

That was my first thought. Remember how he dropped his last CD and that song "Pretty wings" was doing fairly well. He was supposed to go on tour and abruptly cancelled everything, hardly any media exposure, nothing. Who does that right after dropping an CD? I've always wondered what's up with him ever since. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some psychological issues. Of course, this is all pure speculation from an anonymous chick on the innanet, lol
yeah Maxwell has something going on. i hope he's alright. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 8:29am
he got light skint issues

chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 8:45am
I saw him in concert,he was pretty good..He didn't cancel all of the shows..
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

OuchWhhhaaaaa??? Read that first tweet from the top. He mentions a "richie." The only Richie I can think of is Lionel, and after that music video of him sexually harassing that blind student and having her sculpt his head out of refried beans, I put nothing past Lionel Richie. Im referencing the "Hello" video.

LOLLOLLOLCryCryCryDead
oh Sk!ttles . . . smh LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:16pm
You know what.... he was suppose to come to ATL for a 2 day concert just this past summer but he cancelled that due to "throat problems"

You may be on to something Geek

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

You know what.... he was suppose to come to ATL for a 2 day concert just this past summer but he cancelled that due to "throat problems"

You may be on to something Geek

I'm a fan of his and I was hoping he'd come to Canada to promote that album but then all the news of his cancelled appearances hit. Plus, I don't remember seeing a single interview that he has made promoting his album, except on Oprah during the Haitian earquake situation. Mind you, I don't have all the channels and stuff but doesn't releasing a CD include heavy promotional efforts that the label would insist you do? How else would he get out of that obligation unless it was a physical or mental issue?

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 08 2012 at 12:22pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:26pm
why twitter though

whatever he was trying to do by tweeting, didn't happen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

why twitter though

whatever he was trying to do by tweeting, didn't happen

Hard to say if these were real facts or he's being somewhat delusional. I hope is ok. One of my favorite haitian chocolate drops Cry, voice so smooth
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 9:06pm
All I know is he, him and his crazy self needs to put out the 2nd of 3 albums we were promised.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic