Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Whats Busta Rhymes Been Up To These Days?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:17pm
i only know vybz from the skin bleaching thing. i wonder if he's going to come out of jail his natural color?
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:25pm
melikey remember when he and timbaland got muscular and BIG, steroid use. They came off it and that's the end result. 

No melikey he won't he's been bleaching in jail. But he's appeared to have stopped somewhat. cause his hands look darker and his face too
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

melikey remember when he and timbaland got muscular and BIG, steroid use. They came off it and that's the end result. 

No melikey he won't he's been bleaching in jail. But he's appeared to have stopped somewhat. cause his hands look darker and his face too

that's terrible, i didn't know steroids left you like that. eww.

oh and i'm happy vybz i coming back from the dead. he looked like a 3 month dead body for a while there.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

yep pretty much
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:19pm
as i said to brotha afro, black cracks at 40. busta & spliff are the prime examples.out there looking like somebodys' grandaddies.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:23pm
Some men just dont look good with extra weight on. Busta looks uncomfortable and like he's drowning in his own blubber. I hope he loses weight asap
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:25pm
His accent sounds phony
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

as i said to brotha afro, black cracks at 40. busta & spliff are the prime examples.out there looking like somebodys' grandaddies.]
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

His accent sounds phony

Yeah, it does. I noticed and I aint even Jamaican. Was he born and raised in Jamaica?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 8:24pm
Y'all awfuller than I. That's some excellent patois there so man. No he's of Jamaican descent. But since he is of Jamaica descent (one parent or grandparent is Jamaican) he can claim Jamaican citizenship. 

Judge summing up the trial and everybody sweating the man cause he made a couple mistakes SHEESH. I see Kartel hoping for a misdirection so they can appeal. Cause they ain't no way that negro not going to jail.Cry

where da fugg is Shorty?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic