Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Whats a decision youve made that...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

move to the projects

wow...why?
Sponsored Links

PiiNkBaYZeBrA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiiNkBaYZeBrA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:30pm
So what should I say to the people who are going to look down on me for coming back AGAIN? Cry I have to start college in January btw
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:34pm
follow Christ.

lost lots of ppl in my life cause of that choice....and im glad theyre gone.Tongue

Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:57pm
Leaving my Graduate program
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Becoming a Cowboys fanStern Smile

Cry I swear.......we out here looking mighty bad (in my Miss Sophia vc)
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by PiiNkBaYZeBrA PiiNkBaYZeBrA wrote:

So what should I say to the people who are going to look down on me for coming back AGAIN? Cry I have to start college in January btw

moving because you are starting college in a different area is easier than just moving to a new place for a job or whatever the reason might be. college is fun; instant friends, things to do etc. But when u just up and move like work and so forth, it isn't as easy especially when you have no family or friends there. takes time to get used to a place.
PiiNkBaYZeBrA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiiNkBaYZeBrA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

moving because you are starting college in a different area is easier than just moving to a new place for a job or whatever the reason might be. college is fun; instant friends, things to do etc. But when u just up and move like work and so forth, it isn't as easy especially when you have no family or friends there. takes time to get used to a place.

It's a community college though...
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 4:00am
Tell them to kiss your black ass or you can just say you moved back to reevaluate your options in these tough economic times. 
JGCwayZeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JGCwayZeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:13am
I understand your situation... in the end you live with your decisions, the people that look down on them most likely don't have to. 
After my sophmore year of college I wasn't sure where I was going with my major so I enrolled in cosmetology school during the fall of what was supposed to be my junior year. Some people were happy for me and admired that I wasn't afraid to change my path. Some people looked down on me (like they don't come to me for hair advice & pay to get their hair done by others). I'll never understand it. I didn't leave to sit around and be a bum and there are limitless careers in the beauty industry...
I graduated cosmetology school in May and the time away from college help put things into perspective for me. I have clearer goals to work toward. I'm back at my university in January picking up where I left off, but now a licensed professional, and academically striving for more than I was before I went to cosmetology school. 
SWEETBREAD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SWEETBREAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:13am

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

It's a community college though...
U dont have to say anything to anyone...........u can change your mind as many times as you please.Set goals and stick to them,you dont want to be back and forth out of school.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic