BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's a decision you've made that...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Cali naps Cali naps wrote:

Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

getting my lip pierced. for some reason, my aunts and grandma think it's for sucking dick Ermm now most of my cousins and my nieces have them and they still say the same thing to them Sleepy
Thats different. I've only heard people say tongue piercings are for sucking.

my family likes to make things up. they like to have a reason to talk ishhhh. apparently i dropped out of college even though i'm graduating next month Sleepy
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:38am
Originally posted by PiiNkBaYZeBrA PiiNkBaYZeBrA wrote:

LMAO LOL Yall are a mess! No, I'm not selling my body! LOL OR being a homewrecker!
I'm deciding if I should move back to my hometown where I'm happy or stick it out in this new state I'm in. Problem is, I already came here once for a few months and was in a TERRIBLE living situation so I left. Now I'm back because I thought things would change but they didn't, I'm still unhappy. I'm 18 and need to start college soon so I have to make this choice now. The mature/logical side of me is saying "stick it out" because I already left once but the other side is crying because I miss home. My family is not in favor of me going back. I have a job here which I hate because of these stale faced and RUDE old white women. I'm on the fence about everything...
SORRY ITS LONG! Tongue

HA long, wait to you are in college and this will be nothing.
You don't have to start college right now. Sometimes it is better to wait if you are unsure of stuff and not really settled. Next, we all have horrible people we have or had to work with. You might have this as a one off thing but I doubt it. Unless it is truly unbearable keep in mind that you are learning a lesson at a young age. Some people are 30 and always getting a new job because they don't like their co-workers. They stay making an entry level income. Missing your family is normal. For myself it took a good 1.5 years to get over being homesick and comparing Holland to the US. The first few month I was in 7th heaven then reality came crashing in. What you are feeling is totally normal. At 18, you can move back and forth. Do it, explore the world and gain new experiences. Whatever you decide I hope it works for you.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:39am
Becoming a Cowboys fanStern Smile
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Dropping out of college.

Best decision of my life.

What are you doing now? If thats not too personal of a question.
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:22pm

getting my lip pierced. for some reason, my aunts and grandma think it's for sucking dick Ermm now most of my cousins and my nieces have them and they still say the same thing to them Sleepy
Thats different. I've only heard people say tongue piercings are for sucking.

my family likes to make things up. they like to have a reason to talk ishhhh. apparently i dropped out of college even though i'm graduating next month Sleepy
Damn and congrats on graduating next month Smile
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:58pm

I also get a hard time for not trusting my parents/some of my family and keeping them at a distance.

PLUS ONE. I'm happier away from them. 
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:59pm
Left my job about 7 years to pursue my dream in another country with little to no money saved...oh well 
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:03pm
I left a great job in lobbying to go back to teaching. I don't know if it was more out of guilt or for my happiness, but I left the job and I don't regret it.

And getting my Ph.D for NO reason other than wanting to be in school again.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Becoming a Cowboys fanStern Smile
Life must suck for you
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 1:37pm
move to the projects
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>