Perfect Hair Collection

Whatever happened to....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whatever happened to....
    Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:13am
coochiecat dolls part 2? remember there was a reality tv show trying to find that next group? well they were picked/chosen and whatever happened to them?

Also whatever happened to "FARMER'S WIFE"?  REMEMBER that black chick on there with those white females competing to be this guy's wife?Confused i was like "now you know girl that town ain't got no BSS u just gonna have to do with cutting horse's tails and make do with that"LOL  she running around chasing and catching chickens and all...SERIOUSLY?

but she was dayum serious to win to be his wife...lawd

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:35am
I remember The Coochie show, Asia won and then later dropped out of the group to do a SOLO project , Yep that's going GREAT for her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:52am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I remember The Coochie show, Asia won and then later dropped out of the group to do a SOLO project , Yep that's going GREAT for her.

um, which one was Asia?..i remember the white girl and a black girl(she was bold)...
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:16am
I dunno, but DANITY KANE IS BACK AND THIS SONG IS HOT

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:36am
^^^^^^^heard they are in canada making music..I actually never followed this group...

diddy still promotin them?
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:36am
That clip is the definition of why I do not like concerts! Ugh, could barely hear them! Good dancing though. Is Dawn not there because she's in DDM, or was that Dawn and not the other black chick?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:31am
i remember that pus.sycat show.. i do wonder what happened to asia.. that must suck. 

and i remember robin anton making the group Girlicious.. they also had like 2 songs then disappeared.. 

meanwhile.. 5th harmony and other groups simon liked from x-factor (that didnt win) are doing well… yet that winner a few seasons ago (the black girl from the caribb who they sent home then brought back) i haven't seen her or her pepsi commercial.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:32am
where is d.woods..? Disapprove
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:49am
lmao @ coochiecatdolls LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

lmao @ coochiecatdolls LOL

Girl I was so confusedLOL

I use to love Melanie....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training