Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What year did you get your first cell phone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Me and my boyfriend at the time had matching razrs and I swore the camera quality was futuristic.LOL

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

ya'll remember when the Motorola Razor was like the hottest phone eva!! I was killin' em w/the pink flip phone lol

I used to want a razr so bad. Glad I never got one because I heard they were raggedy and alot of people would say their razrs would break in half lol
I had one as well but in Ruby Red!  LOL Finally upgraded to the iPhone 3GS when the display screen went out.
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Did anyone else parents have one of these in the car?

yeah my mom had one in her benz lol

I think she got it right after she bought the car and it stayed in there for awhile until she finally got it removed
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Hello Moto...
I use to love that ringtone.Heart

Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:05pm
Went over my 1000 text a month limit and got it taken away after about 2 or 3 months.

Paid for my own phone in 2007

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:52pm
my momma just got an iphone...she was like I have to speak "American" so Suri can understand meLOL
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:00pm
I believe 2005 or 2006. Really late compared to my peers.

First phone was the Motorola V180

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:03pm

my momma just got an iphone...she was like I have to speak "American" so Suri can understand meLOL
same here. my mom went from a 2007 flip phone to a iphone recently. she thought since she was upgrading, she would get the iphone free

she was ready to raise hell at the AT&T store, i had to go up there and smooth everything out lol. she took the iphone class at Apple and now she's a pro.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

same here. my mom went from a 2007 flip phone to a iphone recently. she thought since she was upgrading, she would get the iphone free

she was ready to raise hell at the AT&T store, i had to go up there and smooth everything out lol. she took the iphone class at Apple and now she's a pro.

there's a class? I'm gonna sign her up.  She was like "I texted you by talking to Suri yesteday!"LOL
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:07pm

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

there's a class? I'm gonna sign her up.  She was like "I texted you by talking to Suri yesteday!"LOL
yea they have a class at the apple store. my mom was doing the speech text too. a week after she got her phone she was blowing my inbox up lol.  she's like a teen on her phone all the time now.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:49pm
My first was 1999 it was a prepaid phone from primeco which verizon brought out...i paid $40 a mth for 100 mins unlmtd nights/wknds..damn they were getting over
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic